The telling

"I don't even remember that." I told her as we walked into school. Then I put it together.

"How did you know about all that?" I asked.

She smiled sheepishly, "I kinda thought you guys would start going out, so I spied on ya'll."

I just rolled my eyes.

"Ashley!" I heard my name being called, I turned around and saw Jason barreling towards me.

"Where'd you go?" He asked. Then he looked at Lizzy and stood protectively in front of me.

"Who are you?" Jason asked.

"I'm Lizzy." She held her hand out for Jason to shake, and when he didn't take it she acted like she was brushing her hair.

"Jason." He said studying her.

Then he turned to me, "Where'd you go! I was so worried."

"I was a little...caught up." I said giving Lizzy a look that said 'don't tell anyone'.

She nodded then excused herself. After she turned around the corner and we couldn't see her, Jason became completely focused one me.

"Why is your dress dirty? Why is your make-up smudged? Why is you lipstick-" He stopped in the middle of his sentence and looked at me with hurt in his eyes.

"Ashley, where have you been?" He asked, his voice scarily calm.

"I-I-I can't tell you." I admitted.

He took my hands in his and stared into my eyes.

"Please, I need to know you weren't- you weren't..." He couldn't finish his sentence.

I shook my head.

"For heaven sakes! I'm in here waiting for you, and you go have a make-out session with someone else?" He was freaking out now.

"I'm sorry." I said moving towards him.

"Stop, where were you." He declined my hug and backed up.

"I was in the alley." I answered.

"With?"

"Jackson and Lizzy."

Right when he heard Jackson come out of my mouth he started to walk away.

"Wait, I'll tell you the whole story, just please don't leave. You and Katie are all I have." I cried.

Then I told him the whole story. The rape, The rescue, and The return.

He immediately started checking for injuries, "Are you ok? We need to make a police report." Jason started dragging me towards the door.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?"

--------

Ok, do you guys want the cliche or the special ending first? I need to know cause I'm wrapping the story up.

-Gabby