chapter 6

- MILA -

I woke up to the sound of the alarm.

I picked up my phone and looked at the time. It was 7:30am. Even though i didn't have classes today, i wanted to make breakfast myself.

I quickly got up and took a body shower. After finishing with the shower and applying the lotion i brushed my teeth. It was now time to choose an outfit.

Debating what to wear, i finally settled on wearing grey sweatpants with a baby pink crop top, that had small strawberries all over it.

I put my hair in a messy ponytail and fixed my curtain bangs.

I was going to make breakfast for me and for Azail. Even though he was grumpy, i was gonna make him my friend. What he said yesterday hurt but i was not going to give up. Maybe he had a bad day, that's why he acted like that.

—————

While i was flipping the pancakes, i heard the front door open. After few minutes Azail appeared in the kitchen.

He was in black shorts and white t-shirt. His body was sweaty and his hear was slicked back. I didn't know he was already up.

"Good morning." I exclaimed happily.

He didn't respond. As expected.

"I didn't know you were awake." I said while putting the pancakes on the plate.

"I made breakfast. I don't know what you eat your pancakes with so here i have this" i took the syrup, strawberries, blueberries, the melted chocolate and put them on the kitchen counter next to the pancakes.

"Maggie's gonna be here to prepare lunch. I wanted to make breakfast myself today." With a smile on my face i continued.

"We can eat here or we can go outside if you want." I waited for his answer.

All he did was stare at me. Weird look in his eyes.

Did i do something wrong? Maybe he doesn't like pancakes. You're so stupid Mila, you should have asked him what he likes.

"I'm sorry if you don't like-" i was interrupted by his voice.

"I'm gonna go and take a quick shower."

"Oh yes, i'm sorry." Mila you dumbass. Of course he would want to take a shower first.

"And don't apologize for everything." With that he left to his room.

—————

We ate our breakfast. The silence was awkward but at least there was someone with me. I was used to eating my meals alone if dad was not here. Meggie was doing her job and she didn't really had that much to spend with me.

Azail eat his pancakes with syrup. I had to note that. Next time i'll know how to prepare them.

He finished the whole plate. I felt sense of pride in me. He liked them.

Because i didn't have classes, i decided to spend some time outside.

————-