chapter 14

Fall down into sleep, Into a fevered dream
Where I barely know what is going on
Except I know that I want you
And I know that I need you
And I'll tell you I love you again and again and again and again...

-Affection by Amber run

- MILA -

Dad left early in the morning. He didn't even said goodbye to me. I shouldn't have said anything about going out. Now he's angry with me.

But i'll make it up to him. I know how much loves me and the cupcakes i make for him.

When i went to the kitchen, Maggie was already preparing my breakfast. Azail was no where to be seen.

"Maggie, do you know where Azail is?" I asked her.

"He was talking to Jim and Adriano outside." She placed the pancakes on a plate and ushered me to sit on the chair.

I was in the middle of eating when Azail appeared by the kitchen door. I would never get over of how good he looks.

He walked towards me and placed a kiss to my temple. Thankfully Maggie left the kitchen few minutes ago.

If she was us, it would have not been good. She would have snitched us to dad. And i don't want to know what dad would do.

He would probably fire Azail.

"Be careful, Maggie can see us." I warned him.

He sat next to me and placed his hand on my hip. Lining his head to mine, he placed his lips close to my ear and whispered.

"I know, baby. I'm being careful. Don't worry." I turned to him. He was smirking.

Oh God. I was going to faint.

I covered my face not wanting him to see how mich i blushed. I heard him laugh.

"Don't say stuff like that. It makes me nervous." Now i could finish the food. There was already weird feeling in my stomach, i didn't need the nervousness as well.

After i finished with my breakfast i went to the living room and laid on the sofa. The pain in my stomach increased.

"Mila, are you okay?" Azail crouched next to me and rubbed my arm with comfort.

"Yeah i just have stomach ache. I'll be fine." I reassured him. He didn't looked convinced.

"Do you need medicine, something that would help you with the pain." I shook my head. I just wanted to sleep. And eat something sweet.

Closing my eyes i feel asleep.

—————

Waking up i saw Azail next to me. Holding my hand.

Did he stay here the whole time i was napping?

"Mila, baby are you okay now?" Why did he have to be so sweet. What did i do to deserve someone like him in my life?

"Yeah, i'm better. I just need to go to the toilet."