chapter 16

- AZAIL -

Because Mila was on her period and was currently laying with her head on my chest, i decided to skip this morning's workout.

I was going to stay with her till she wakes up.

I played with her hair and took couple of pictures with her. She was going to be angry, but i didn't care.

She looked way to cute.

—————

It was 9am when Mila started to wake up. She lifted her head and looked at clock on the nightstand.

She groaned and tried to get up.

When she finally got up holding a hand to her stomach she looked at the bed.

"Oh God." There was blood on the mattress.

"Shh, it's okay. Go take a shower and I'll change the sheets." I gave her a quick kiss and went into her closet. I took some sweatpants and a baggy t-shirt and gave them to her.

"Go. I'll take care of it." Taking a clean towel and underwear, she got into the bathroom and after few minutes i heard the shower run.

I changed the sheets and went downstairs. Maggie was making breakfast.

I should be thanking her for staying here in this house with Mila, even if it meant living with Armand.

She was brave enough to put up with him and keep Mila safe.

After she finished with cooking, I took the tray with the food and decided that we were going to eat outside, since it was pretty warm.

After fifteen minutes Mila joined me.

Her hair was still wrapped in a towel. Her face was glowing and she looked more comfortable. I guess her pain was not as intense as yesterday.

"Thank you. For yesterday and for this morning." She said while taking a sip of her orange juice.

"No need to thank me." I placed my hand on hers.

We finished with our food and Mila went to her room. I followed behind her.

She took the towel of off her hair and sat by the  vanity desk.

"Let me do it." I said after i saw her take the hair brush.

She gave me the brush and sat straight on the chair.

I started slowly brushing her hair and made sure not to pul her hair too hard.

She closed her eyes and let me do the job. There was a smile playing on her lips.

"You're spoiling me way to much." She said.

"Because you should be spoiled, baby." I kissed the top of her head. She let her hair dry naturally and change her sweatpants and t-shirt into a dress.

She said that the sweatpants are bugging her at the stomach and she would feel more comfortable with a dress on.

The dress was all black that reached slightly above her knees with long sleeves. It was not too tight and not to loose.