epilouge

3 years later...

- AZAIL -

"Hey, Mila." I looked at the grave stone.

"I brought you your favourite flowers, again. I know i've been bringing them every day. But I'll continue to do it." I smiled softly.

It's been three years.

Three whole years without her.

Three years of torture.

"Tony is bringing Rafael today. I missed him a lot. I haven't seen him in a long time." I placed the flowers next to the grave.

I've been coming here everyday. Bringing her flowers and talking to her.

I can't go on with the day without telling her what happened and spending some time here.

"I also talked with Maggie. She misses you. She'll be coming home today as well. We're having a dinner." We've been having dinner every anniversary of Mila's death.

It's been hard. So hard at the beginning. Still is.

I can't stop thinking about her. She's all i can think of.

I've been going to therapy. To try and get in peace with her being gone.

I still don't know if it's working, but I'll continue.

Sitting at the grave i told her how my day went. Told her how my job is doing.

I started with a new job. I've been working at a mechanics store. It's a respectable job that pays enough.

It's not like i need the money. It's more to get my mind of off things.

"I'll be back tomorrow. Maybe i'll by the white peonies for a change." I stood up and went to my car.

I drove to my house. Soft melodies of Fade into you played in the background.

As i stopped by the gates i saw Tony's car.

They were here.

I hurried to the door and opened it.

"Azail!" I recognised Rafael's voice. He was in the living room by the fireplace.

His hair was shorter than i remember. He had a buzzcut.

He had changed so much since i last saw him.

"Rafael." I went to him and hugged him.

"I missed you, Azail."

"I know, i missed you too." I confessed. "Do you want me to help you get to the garden?" I offered him. Since i didn't know if he could do it alone with the wheelchair.

"I'm fine Azail, i've been in this thing for nineteen years." He rolled his eyes.

Thankfully Rafael's injury was not as severe. He had Thoracic spinal cord injury, so he could at least move his arms.