Mikasa x reader (Attack on Titan)

The Survey Corps ended their 57th expedition with a failure, as usual. You hopped on your horse as Commander Erwin announced to abort the mission. After learning that the elite squad Corporal Levi ran was wiped out, you knew you were totally scarred for life. Petra Ral and the others in Levi's squad were the kind of people who would risk anything for the sake of humanity, but even though they left for the afterlife, you knew they did their duties successfully.

After you enter the gate, you can see people around you stare in horror as some of your squadmates ride the carriage carrying a pile of corpses, while the others gossip, whispering things like, "They never fullfill their duties well" or something even more irritating like "They only waste the money for something as useless as this.." And so on and so forth.

You can feel your blood boil as you glare them, you also wanted to cut them all off one by one and feed their flesh to your teammates unknowingly, but you couldn't, you just clenched your hands into fists and muttered vulgar words under your breath.

You feel a tap on your shoulder, you turned around to see Mikasa. Ah, Mikasa, one of humanity's strongest soldiers, a perfect, attractive, fearless soldier who only cares about her suicidal foster brother. If you could say to yourself that you weren't attracted by her, that would be the biggest lie you ever made in your life. But she has Eren, so you knew you wouldn't have a chance.

"Y/n, let them be, I know that someday we'll probably get some clues in the future." She said, still wearing her usual stoic face. You turned around and sighed heavily, loud enough for her to hear. She immediately went beside you to ask another question. "Y/n, I know this will be weird for me to ask you but, Hanji invited the whole squad to go to the bar tonight. You can come if you want." She chirped. "I'll try my best to go." You replied, as calmly as you can.

*LE TIME SKIP!*

You could feel your head spin as you took another shot of rum, you needed to loose yourself a bit after the unsuccessful wandering outside the walls. You can also see your squadmates dousing themselves in liquor. Your eyes fixed on Mikasa, who was giggling in front of you. She was holding a bottle of beer and swaying around like a bamboo pole, her giggles are contagious, so you joined in and laughed with her. Forgetting the inside joke. She took another sip from the bottle, chugging down the drink as some of the booze escaped and ran down her lips to her cheeks.

You stared at her and you blushed, finding it very attractive. You're drunk, so your body acted on its own, you leaned to her and wiped the excess beer on her cheeks. You could feel her stop, you looked at her red face and you suddenly sat down, realizing what you just did. She suddenly stood up and walked over the table, she stopped at your chair, you just looked up and saw her looking at you while some childish hiccups came out of her mouth.

"Y/n, *hic* I believe...*hic* we have..business..*hic* outside.." You gulped, you were quite scared as she might do something to you, heck, she might even slap you if disgusted. You shuddered at the thought. She quickly pulled you up and walked outside.

It's really really dark, so you can't quite see her face. "M-Mikasa I-I-I'm really so-" you were interrupted because you felt something warm on your lips, "Shush, y/n, you just deserve something nice for turning me on" she said, and continued kissing you. You could feel her hands running down your waist, so you reacted and wrapped your arms around her neck, she pulled you in for a more passionate kiss, you quickly pulled out, breathing heavily and gasped for air. She took your hand and you went back to the HQ... Drunk.

~~~~~Extended Ending~~~~~~~

You woke up on a bed, you scanned the room and wondered how you got here. You turned to your side and saw a lock of raven hair, you suddenly remembered the kiss you had at the bar. You touched your lips and heard a voice beside you. "Morning" you hear her speak, quite stuffy because her cheeks were pressed on the pillow. "Did we just kissed and slept together?!" You asked in confusion. "Yes, and I know we both liked it, but I highly doubt we slept together, my pants are still fully on." She whispered softly, but enough for you to register it. You blushed at her last comment, you were still drowned at your thought but were interrupted by Mikasa.

"I love you, y/n"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys! I'm so sorry if it's long (that's what she said, ok I'm sorry) I just can't control myself to write a short one-shot. I'm not even sure if it's a one-shot... But anyways, thank you very much for reading! Just comment your requests, and by the way, school days are nearing, so it might take a while for me to update.. Please bear with me... SEE YA!