Yuno Gasai x Reader (Lemon)

As per a request made by CalindaDrewane months ago LOL. I had the time to re-read the comments again and I thought that Yandere-chan's fans wanted to.... touch her..

Let me get this straight, (just stay gay for me lol) Starting today, or tomorrow, or whatever time there is, I'll be reading comments and start doing requests if I had spare time :) .

Anyways, this note is getting long, I'll be at work for now.

Just a frieeendly warning, this'll be R-18, you need priests to bless your eyes after reading this. I know even if you aren't at your legal age to read these you're still going to read this. Admit it. Haha.

Me aside of course. I'm the author you damn idiot. Huehue.
_______________________________________

The pen tapping noises you are making are signs that you're slowly becoming frustrated. You flipped the pages of your notes every now and then, panicking and frantically cramming for your exams and requirements due next week.

'Shit. Shit. SHIT.'

"Fuck!" Your shout was heard by the one and only Yuno, who was busy distracting herself watching gore.

"Hmm? Isn't that-"

"It's so wet!" Yuno's ears perked and a slight blush decorated her skin. It can't be helped, it's an innuendo.

You stared at your notes soaking wet from your cup of coffee. The agitation you felt while cramming gave you way to potential mess, thus, elbowing your coffee and watching in horror as your notes get ruined.

"Shiiiiiit." You murmured, grabbing the tissue box underneath your desk and wiping the mess off your table.

"Is something wrong going in here?" A soft voice gently reached your ear. You turned around and saw your girlfriend, poking her head from behind the door.

"Yuno.."

"Hehe, knock knock!" She chirped. "What happened?"

"O-Oh I was just busy doing my report--"

"No not that, the other one."

"O-Oh this?" You stared at the tissue on top of your soaked notes, absorbing the spilt beverage and thankfully, lessening your mess. "I-It's nothing, I'm just too stressed to function I didn't notice I hit my cup."

"Why don't you enliven up a bit? You still got time to do those tomorrow." You turned around and faced your desk, turning a page from your book and started jotting down notes. "I'm sorry, I still got many to do--"

"Why don't you do me then?"

You froze.

"Pardon?"

Warmth engulfed your body as you felt Yuno wrap her arms around your neck, securing you closer to her.

"I said, I want you to do me."

Yuno's voice came out as a ragged and sultry whisper. Her hot breath tickled your soft skin at the joint near your neck.

"Y-Yuno, s-stop... I can't.. focus.."

That damn smirk Yuno wore was driving you crazy. She knew how to control your senses, anytime of the day, be it busy or not, she doesn't care.

She wanted you right now.

"C'mon, I thought that you wanted this?" She pulls you closer, until you can feel her chest against your back.

You reddened.

"Y-Yuno sto-"

She silenced you with a long, passionate and needy kiss on your lips. It was chaste, and your plump lips were caught in between her teeth, sinking it onto your flesh and took her chance to enter her little muscle inside your mouth.

"Mmphh--!" You tried to protest, but Yuno was tiny bitty stronger than you. She twirls your chair to give her a more comfy space to kiss.

Your body felt so warm, and became heated once you felt Yuno lift you up and push you against the bed. Hard.

Both of you were panting as your breathes mingle once more your lips touch. Her pants became ragged, your breaths sharpened.

The two of you weren't backing down and tried your best to fight dominance. Yuno tugs the lapels of your jacket, signaling you to take it off.

But you weren't submissive, however.

Instead, you pulled her down and closer to you, then flipped yourself over her.

Finally, the need of oxygen came to a full stop.

"Hahhh... Y-Yuno... I'm so--" You weren't given the time to recover, as she pulled you again, feeling her plump lips and began her vicious comeback.

You were so engrossed that you didn't notice that your shorts were off. She was trailing kisses down your neck and down to your collarbone, then began untoggling the buttons of your shirt.

Yuno bit and nipped, leaving marks to charter her territory. She flips you again, now leaving you, her despondent, vulnerable under her hold.

You gave up.

Yuno quickly undid your panties and lodged her finger deep within you.

"Ah-! Y-Yuno--" Tears brimmed at the edge of your eyes at the sting once her finger met your nether region.

Panicking, Yuno quickly released her finger and cupped your face gently. "I-I'm sorry, do you still want to continue..?" Her eyes bore a sad aura that pierced your soul.

You nodded your head.

"I-It's okay... I-I'll take m-my time to adjust.." Then you felt yourself scratching through her shirt once she lodged her finger in you again.

Soon, you found yourself moaning and enjoining in Yuno's pace. She pumped her a little faster, before adding in another digit.

"Y-Yuno! I-I... I-I'm..."

Yuno knew just about time and began nibbling at your ear, then feel you shudder.

You can feel your pink-haired lover's breath tickling your neck once more, before you hear her let out a small chuckle and whisper,

"Go ahead."

You twitched and bit the joint of her shoulders as you rode out your high. You were fidgeting as she cradled you in her arms, like a fragile feather in a raging storm.

You were tired, or exhausted, rather. Conciousness was slowly fading away, before your limp body was lut to rest at the bed.

You wanted to do Yuno, but damn, your muscles were aching too much for you to handle and continue. You just stared at the ceiling before You felt your lover beside you.

"Yuno..?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm just kinda wondering, why were you in the mood today?"

Yuno reddens and chuckles.

"I-I heard you s-shout 'It's so wet!' a while ago so.. I'm was kind of turned on hehe~"

You blinked and stared at your wet notes atop of your desk.

"Oh for God's sakes."