Touka Kirishima x Reader (Tokyo Ghoul)

You are a lost ghoul, you don't know where to go. You just wander around alleys and graze for food. You go to cliffs to check for corpses, when there are, you eat them. You didn't want to eat humans alive, because you knew that they also have families to live with. Unlike you, your father left you and your mother for another woman. And your mother worked very hard but she died because of overwork. But an old man named Yoshimura took you in to his team post, Anteiku.

You are working in the café that keeps ghouls living in 20th ward. Therefore, you made some friends. Kaneki and you go to bookstores and always talk about your favorite authors. You always have fun when you're with him. On the other hand, you were always terrified whenever you're with Touka, her face, always stoic, and straightforward. But somehow you feel safe when you're with her, and you're having weird delusions about it.

You and Kaneki planned to go to the nearby bookstore that just opened yesterday. You also invited him to come with you to the nearby mall, although there are people around you, both of you can control your hunger issues.

You woke up to the right side of the bed, well, you always do. You got up and took a bath. You wore a light blue blouse and red skirt then you went downstairs. You asked Nishiki to make you a cup of coffee. Even though he says he isn't good at making coffee, the coffee he makes tasted professional-like.

You sat down at the table and read a book, but you were thinking about Touka. You hear footsteps coming your way, so you looked up, only to see her, holding your cup of coffee. "Why are you dressed?" She asked in an irritating manner. "I'm going out with Kaneki-kun, wanna join us?" You asked, giving her a bright smile.

You saw Touka staring at you with faint pink blush across her cheeks. You were wondering why, but you can't seem to find the reason why she is blushing. "Touka-chan, why are you blushing?" You asked. She whacked your head with the tray. "Ow! What was that for?!" You half-yelled at her and pouted. Touka only blushed darker. She always loved to see you pouting, it makes her want to kiss your lips.

"Y/n-chan!" Kaneki greeted you with a grin. "Kaneki-kun, you ready to go?" You asked and saw Touka glaring at Kaneki. "Touka-chan, please don't glare at Kaneki-kun." You pleaded her because she kept on glaring on him like a mad man. "Touka-chan!" You half-yelled again, gaining her attention. "Sorry..." Was all she mumbled before walking away.

You feel guilty after yelling at her, you decided to go to her room later and apologize. But for the meantime, you and Kaneki went out to the bookstore. You both are having fun when you saw a keychain with a Phoenix wing design. You remembered Touka and brought it and give it to her as an apology gift.

You and Kaneki returned to the café only to be greeted by Yoshimura, "Y/n-chan, Touka-chan is ill, can you please tend to her?" He asked and you nodded. "Well, Y/n-chan, I'll be working with them for now." Kaneki said as he put on his apron. You nodded and went upstairs to Touka's room with the apology gift in your hand.

You knocked at her door, but no response. "Touka-chan? Please open the door, Yoshimura-san asked me to tend to you because you're sick." You knocked at her door when she replied, "Tell Yoshimura-san I'm fine." You weren't convinced that she is okay because her voice is rasped. You turned the knob and realized the door was unlocked, so you barged right in.

You found her in her bed, wrapped blankets covered her. You laughed at the sight before you, she opened her eyes to see you giggling. "Y/n-chan why are you here?!" She shouted, but not so much because her voice is cracked. "So you see, I'm taking care of you, just rest." You put the gift down and went to the bathroom and filled a small bowl with water. You grabbed a small towel from her dresser and sat down at the side of her bed. You soaked the towel in water and squeezed it, letting the excess water drain.

As you put the wet towel on her forehead, you could hear sleeping Touka mumble in her sleep. You leaned closer to hear what she was saying. "I....Love You......Y/n...." You were shocked at what she just had said and blushed hard that you panicked. Your hand dropped to her shoulder causing her to stir and wake up. She looked at you in horror and backed up, hitting her back on the wall. "Why are you so near to me?!" She asked while yelling, "Touka-chan..." You leaned to her and grabbed the towel.

You picked up the gift beside you and opened it. You saw Touka calming down as she shifted herself on the bed, facing you. You looked at the keychain and gave it to her. She looked at the keychain you gave and smiled. "When Kaneki and me are at the bookstore, I saw that keychain and remembered you, it looks like your kagune." You said with a big grin on your face. "Your kagune is very pretty, just like its owner." You added as you saw her look at you, blushing.

You heard her mumble a quick "Thanks" before you leaned over to her and kissed her soft lips. She soon followed and pulled away immediately. "I heard you talk in your sleep, Touka-chan. You said that you love me." She looked away in embarrassment but you cupped her cheeks and whispered, "I love you too, Touka-chan..." and you left. Leaving a dumbfounded Touka behind. You had a big grin plastered on your face because you knew Touka liked you too.