Erza Scarlet x Reader *Lemon* (Fairy Tail)

!WARNING! THIS IS A YURI LEMON, RESTRICTED CONTENT ARE SHOWN IN THIS CHAPTER. SO IF YOU'RE NOT INTERESTED, PLEASE LEAVE. ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
____________________________________________________

You heard loud footsteps along the hallway towards your room. You immediately knew who it was so you readied yourself and fixed your armor. The door flew open to see Erza glaring at you. "Y/N!" Erza yelled, causing you to flinch. "IS IT TRUE THAT YOU LOVED ME?!" She once again yelled. Shivers ran down your spine which made your knees wobble a bit.

Since the day you entered the Fairy Tail Guild, you've been crushing on Erza ever since. Erza always have a strict personality, which attracts you the most. Well, you accidentally told the idiot (Natsu) about your love interest about Erza during a mission. Up to this day, he kept on teasing you about it. And now that Erza eventually found it out, it's now or never.

"Y/n, is it true?" Erza voice suddenly softened. 'Damn it Natsu' you mumbled under your breath, I'm sorry, what was that?" Erza asked in a serious tone. "I'm sorry Erza, I'll avoid you from now on." Your voice and heart cracked, but you kept your tears inside your eyes. Erza walked in your room and locked the door. You backed away, trying to avoid her, but she still kept walking towards you. Until your back hit the wall, you closed your eyes, afraid that she might hit you.

Tears spilled out from your eyes but you felt Erza's warm hands wipe it all off. Erza pulled you into a deep, passionate kiss. At first you were shocked, but you responded by kissing back. You wrapped your arms around her neck to deepen the kiss, Erza carried you to the bed, her lips still locked on yours. She removed your armor and started sucking on your neck.

Erza kept on sucking on your neck until she found your soft spot. "E-Erz- Ah!" You moaned as she nibbled on it until hickeys form on your neck. 'So that's where it was' she thought to herself. After placing hickeys on your neck, she immediately went to unclasp your bra, and sucked on the harden bud. Her free hand gently cupping the other one. "E-Erza!" Was all you moaned out due to pleasure.

She continued sucking on your breasts while her other hand ran down your body to your panties. She rubbed your wet arousal through the thin fabric, causing you to arch your back. "E-Erza! Please!" You whimpered as she continued to tease you. She slid off your panties and positioned her fingers in front of your womanhood. She slid a finger inside you, making you cry in both pain and pleasure.

She slid another finger inside you and began thrusting, her thumb rubbing your clit. You arch your back, moaning her name out loud. "E-Erza! F-faster!" She followed as you near your edge. But Erza suddenly stopped. You looked down at her and whimpered, "Erza? Why'd you stop?" You asked in confusion. "Beg" she said, still looking at you. "B-But Erza" you begged, "Erza what?" She said, an innocent look on her face. You looked sideways and blushed in embarrassment, as you gave up. "E-Erza! Fuck m-me please!" You moaned out as she instantly thrusted her fingers inside you in a faster pace.

You feel something inside you clench, you knew you were near. "E-Erza! I-I'm c-c-close!" You exclaimed as she thrusted in a faster pace. Soon, you reached your climax and came on her fingers and you laid your sweaty body on the bed. Erza soon laid beside you.

You still felt awkward because you still didn't know if she still likes you or not. 'Maybe she just did that so that I won't be hurt.' you feel your tears build up at the thought. Erza heard you sobbing, so she stirred, facing you. "Y/n, why are you crying?" Her voice sounds concerned. "Do you really love me?" You cried as she hugged you tight. "Of course, I always knew you liked me so I'm finding the right time to confess." You were very ecstatic at what she had said and hugged her tighter, not caring about the mission.

-------------------------Extended Ending!--------------------------
"Oi Erza! Where are you! We're leaving in a few min--" Natsu heard the loud noises coming from your room. "E-Erza!" You moaned out. 'Is that Y/n?' Natsu mumbled as he pressed his ear on the door. He blushed furiously at the lewd noises you were making in the room.

"OI FLAMEBRAIN! WHAT'RE YOU DOING HERE!" Gray exclaimed as he walked towards Natsu. He stopped dead in the tracks as soon as he heard your moans and groans in your room. He also pressed his ear on the door and heard the same lewd noises you were making. He also blushed furiously as Lucy saw the two of them. "YOU PERVERTS! GO BACK OUTSIDE! NOW!" Lucy commanded while the two idiots earned a hard slap in the face from her.

You and Erza heard the whole conversation outside and you immediately re-equip your armor. You walked out as Erza followed you. Before going outside for the mission, you gave Erza a soft kiss on the lips.
__________________________________________________________________________
Ahhhh!! I feel so awkward writing lemons! >_< But anyways, an Erza lemon right there! It's my first lemon fanfic so please don't hate! Thanks for reading my book!