Yuno Gasai x Reader (Mirai Nikki)

You and Yuno were always distant, you never knew what her past is about, but you always wanted to. But sometimes when you're having class, you could sense that you are being watched, or rather, stared at. But it seems that she was the one giving you the eerie feeling, but you just shook it off. And of course, you feel nervous when you are partnered up with her. You obviously know what it was. And heck, it kept bothering you.

But one night, everything changed. (Sorry for the cliché, I can't think up of other words)

You were talking to your guy friend in an alley, your secret place. You can tell he has a thing for you, because he kept on saying cheesy things between you and him. You just laughed and tried not to hurt his feelings because of course, he is your friend. But this "friend" you were talking to pulled you in for an unexpected kiss.

Luckily, Yuno walked by your secret place, the street light was bright enough to see him kissing you. She hid behind a wall so that she could listen to your conversation. "Y/n, I know you like me, admit it already." the boy said, innocently.

Please re-read that italicized word in a sarcastic tone. Thank you.

Yuno felt her blood boil. "I'm sorry, but I only treat you as a friend, I already have someone else in my mind." You spoke, trying not to say that you should end your friendship with him. Yuno was surprised at the words that came out of your mouth. She was devastated to know that Y/n, the girl she liked, loved somebody else.

The guy just scoffed. "Who is is this someone?" You felt a thousand volts of electricity ran down your spine. You already wanted to end everything fast, so you just told him your answer. "I love..Gasai Yuno." You said in a serious tone and tried to walk away.

Yuno's eyes widen in shock, her heart raced, her cheeks flushed a deep red, and grinned madly. She felt happiness shower her. Those words were the only words she wanted to hear from you, nothing else.

Your "friend" sure never gives up, because he gripped your wrists and pinned you on a wall so hard you landed with a loud thud. You screamed in pain, but the guy covered your mouth and started sucking on your neck. You feel your tears stream down your cheeks but still you hoped that someone will save you.

You saw Yuno walked up to the guy, and stopped crying. Your "Friend" loosened your grip and faced her, smirking. "Whew, what brings you here? Do you want to be next? Hmm?" he said in a not-so-sexy voice.
Yuno walked nearer to him and kicked him in the balls, causing him to fall and roll over like a dog. "Please refrain from touching Y/n, it irritates me as hell" she said to the guy on the floor.

------THIS TIMESKIP IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY YUNO'S YUKITERU DIARY------

She held your hand as she walked you to her house. "S-so...D-did y-you hear..A-all of it?" You asked her as you both walked. You were nervous, because you knew that she heard your confession. "Yes!" She said with a wide grin plastered on her face. "I was happy about it, you know" she chirped. You just walked with your head down, hiding your blushing face from the pink-haired girl.

'Please refrain from touching Y/n, it irritates me as hell' That statement lingered around your head.
You just kept quiet, still embarrassed at the confession you made earlier. You could feel Yuno looking at you again, but this time, the eerie feeling is absent.

"Y-Y/n?" Yuno's voice snapped you out of your thoughts. "C-could y-you please s-say i-it again?" She looked at you, her face beet red. "Say what?" You said, trying to tease her. "Y-your c-c-confession.."
You stopped her and you put your hands on her shoulders, you looked at her pink eyes, shining in the dim moonlight.

You leaned in to kiss her forehead and muttered, "I", then you kissed her nose, and muttered again, "Love" and finally, you pulled her in for a passionate kiss on the lips. "Gasai Yuno"

You pulled away and looked at her again, her red-flushed cheeks still present. She pulled in for a tight hug and whispered, "I love you too, Y/n"