Annie Leonhardt x Reader x Mikasa Ackerman Part 1

Welcome to college, where your brains and dreams are destroyed. But that didn't stop you from being optimistic, you were always smiling. That's why your friends always admire you and follow you wherever you go. Basically you're quite popular because of your personality. You are currently taking Fine Arts, at Sina University.

You woke up at 6:30, sharp. You noticed your dormmates are already readying themselves for the first day of school. "Good Morning!" You greeted loudly inside the room, then you all bursted into laughter. You didn't mind them laughing at you. So you just went to do everything you needed to do before class starts. Before you go, you double-checked your things before going out. Not even bothering to get breakfast.

You greeted everybody you met along the way, teachers or strangers, whoever it is. Then you walked into the building where your classroom is, asking people around you for directions. You finally found your room and knocked on it before you enter. Manners.

You entered a room full of noisy people who were running around the room like 10 year-olds, A girl holding a mass of potatoes in her hands, two boys quarreling and bantered at each other. You picked the seat beside a girl with a blonde hair tied into a bun, and bangs hanging on the other side. You find it quite attractive because her shimmering blue eyes complimented her features. But she wears an expressionless face, you thought that she was lonely, so you decided to chat with her.

"Hello! I'm Y/n, nice to meet you! What's your name?" You talked to her with a bright grin on your face. She looked at you with a weak glare, but you didn't waver. Finally she spoke, "Annie Leonhardt, nice to meet you." She said in her monotone voice. You held her hand that was on the table then looked at her, the smile on your face still present. "Let's be friends, okay?!" You said to her as faint blush appeared on her cheeks. You just smiled and let go of her hand.

You pulled out the sketchbook from your bag, then a pencil and an eraser. You opened your sketchbook and started drawing a scenery of citylights in the dark. As you were drawing, somebody sat beside you, so you were in between. You looked at the girl who just sat beside you, her hair was short, stormy grey eyes that seemed to bore through your soul, and a red muffle that wrapped around her neck. And a stoic face that looked like the same face the blonde girl wore. Overall, she looked unquestionably gorgeous.

You also noticed she was quiet, so you decided to introduce yourself, again. You looked at her and she looked back, you held out your hand and greeted her. "Hi! My name is Y/n L/n! Nice to meet you!" You grinned at her, then she held your hand and shook it. She flinched at your touch and blushed. "Mikasa Ackerman, nice to meet you too." She lightly smiled and you noticed she was glaring at someone behind you.

You turned your back to see Annie glaring back to Mikasa, then you looked at Mikasa again, only to find her smirking at you. "Um,.. Are you two..Okay?" You asked while looking at them having a scary glaring contest. So you hopped in. "Hey, hey, it's bad to fight you know, let's be friends altogether, okay?!" You pouted at them, they still continued but the teacher already went in.

"Okay! Students, this isn't elementary or highschool, so at the start of your class, I'm giving you group work. But since it's your first day, I'll let you pick your partners, but only three, because you're 36, so I should see 12 groups." Your professor announced.

You scanned the room for people who needed groupmates. You saw Annie walking towards you, "Y/n, I'm going with you, I guess." She invited you, still in a one tone manner. You also saw Mikasa walk up to you. "Y/n, I'm going with you too." You smiled wildly. But not so long because Annie started bantering with Mikasa, "Stay away from Y/n, bitch" Annie glared at Mikasa. "She is not your property, Annie." Mikasa glared back. And you needed to interrupt them again. "Hey, let's start working now, the teacher only gave us an hour and half." "Okay Y/n" they both said in unison.

You fixed your tables and went back to work, Mikasa's chair facing Annie, and you placed your desk inbetween. You can feel both of the, staring at you, so you pulled away, looking at them. They immediately returned to their worked and you just sighed, not knowing what to do with the two quarreling beauties.

"LAST 5 MINUTES, START FIXING UP." Your professor yelled. You closed your sketchpad and put it inside your bag. You swept the mess your eraser made. You relaxed your back on your chair and sighed heavily. You stared at the two of them, still working as fast as they could. Mikasa threw the pencil at Annie, giving her a clear headshot. "Woah Mikasa, I didn't know you're good at sniping." You teaseed while chuckling. Mikasa gave you a cute smile that made you blush. "Hey Leonhardt, you done?" She asked, glaring.

Annie was clearly annoyed at the headshot part, so she threw an eraser back to Mikasa, hitting her in the nose. "You too, Annie?!" You were amazed on how these two have sharp eyes. "It's just practice." Annie said, still expressionless. But she answered Mikasa by doing three fingered gesture. "I'm done, Ackerman."

You wanted to have more fun with them after class, so you invited the both of them in your dorm, your roommates said they would not be going home early anyway. A mischievous smile crept up your face, knowing what to do with them.

_________________________________________________
Part 2 will be coming up soon! THANKS FOR READING!! *Le waves*