Tojou Nozomi x Reader (Love Live! School Idol Project

A/n : Another Love Live fanfic eh? I'm so sorry for not updating for weeks, I've been busy since the start of classes and I'm a writer at our school paper so I'm multitasking very much. I'm just lucky that now I found the time to make a one-shot. Enjoy.

P.S: I have a surprise!! Since many people love Love Live! I planned on something. You can see your surprise at the end of this fanfic.
_______________________________________

You entered the club room of the muse members, only to find all of them sleeping together at the practice room next door. But a certain someone is not present.

Nozomi Tojou.

"(Your name)cchi." You heard a familiar kansai accent spoke behind you. You turned around to see Nozomi entering the room and sat down the chair, bringing out her tarot cards in the process.

You were relieved to see Nozomi, but you felt something else. You felt your heart pounding by the sudden realization of her calling you the same way she calls Eli. "(Your name)cchi?" You repeated her greeting, as if questioning the reason why she called you that way.

"I like calling you that way, it sounds cute." She remarked, smirking at you. You shrugged off the nervous feeling and sat down beside her. As usual, she was practicing her accuracy in predicting the future using her cards. She picked up the top card, and putting it back, this time she put it underneath the rest of the cards then shuffling it again.

You felt uncomfortable since she was grinning at the sight of the card she just pulled up a while ago. "Nozomi? Is there something wrong?" You asked as she looked up at you, her set of green eyes locked up with yours. You forgot what you were going to say next since her eyes say something you don't understand.

Nozomi forgot how to breathe upon seeing your eyes gaze on hers. She felt her stomach churn, a sudden feeling of want dawned on her, as if she wanted to pounce on you and hug your lights out. She stopped shuffling her cards and set it aside, enjoying the new activity you two just engaged into.

Nozomi slightly moved her eyes down, setting her vision to your pink lips. She felt her cheeks slightly heat up, her thoughts wandered about brushing her lips on yours.

You were staring at her for about a minute.

No, scratch that.

Make that 3 minutes.

The tension was awfully painful, so painful that it sent thousands of volts of electricity down your spine, making your palms sweaty, your heart pounding viciously, threatening to break your rib cage.

You were shut off on your trance as you saw Nozomi leaning towards you, but not before a slight smirk appeared across her features. You were slowly pulled by her charisma like a magnet.

You were really tensed up, as you felt her on top of your lap, facing you, and wrapped her arms around your neck. She leaned in close, closer and closer until you can't take it anymore, you closed the inched distance between you, locking your lips on hers.

Nozomi's eyes widened at the move you made, and smiled before kissing back, realizing the feelings she held before were mutual.

You felt your heart beating faster, and your mind going wild. You wrapped your arms around her waist pulling her closer, not breaking the heated kiss.

You licked her bottom lips, asking for entry. She decided to tease and didn't obey your order, making you a bit upset. You pressed your body against hers, her huge bust came in contact with yours, making her gasp slightly. You took this as your chance and entered your tongue, exploring every part of her mouth, not leaving anything untouched.

You were frustrated at the fact that humans need to breathe, so you pulled away and mentally cursed for the need of breathing. You and Nozomi were panting heavily, gasping for air.

You heard some murmers from your side, so you looked, only to see the rest of them staring at the both of you. Not to mention all of them have mouths agaped open, and faces possibly rivaling the hair of a certain redhead.

"Ehem, what business were the two of you doing?" Eli asked, her voice shaky despite being the first to recover.

You and the purplehead exchanged looks, and felt both embarrassment and humiliation, completely forgetting the fact that the others were only next door.

Thud!

A loud thud was heard throughout the room. "Umi-chan! Don't die!" Honoka exclaimed as she held the poor bluenette in her arms, chanting out the words "Shameless" and "Why?" You stlifled a little laugh at the sight of the childhood friends.

Nozomi got off you and stood up, and sat back at her chair, like nothing happened. You were quite amused by her actions, knowing that she felt really embarrassed on the inside.

As she sat down the chair, the whole room turned quiet. "(Your name)cchi, I love you!~" She chirped as she whispered in your ear, "You took my first kiss, (Your Name)cchi" You blushed madly and gave her a peck on the cheek.

"Umi-chaann!! Don't die!!" You heard another whine. You saw Maki at the corner of the room, hugging her legs and rocking back and forth, with a horrified emotion across her face.

---------------------------------------------------------

As promised, the surprise I planned is making a Love Live! Book of One shots from your favorite yuri ships in there, including NicoMaki, HonoMaki, NozoEli and so on and so forth.

Also, thank you guys for 2k reads!! WOAHHHHHH!!