Yuri x reader (Angel Beats!)

This story takes place at episode 13, before Yuri wakes up in the infirmary.

Enjoy!!

------------------------------------------------

After the incident at the old guild, you visited Yuri at the infirmary to see how she was doing. You've known her since childhood, but somehow you were confused of your feelings for her. You know that Noda will kill you if your feelings towards Yuri are true.

"Yo, y/n!" you hear Otonashi greet you after closing the door. "How's she doing?" you asked as you sat beside Kanade, "She'll be fine, she just needs rest..." Tachibana said, still in her monotonical voice. You just sighed, and held her hand tightly.

You felt Yuri's hand twitch at your touch. Causing you to look at her, she slowly opened her eyes and scan the room for people around her. Otonashi and Kanade also noticed the she's waking up so they prepared some food and drinks on a tray.

"Y-Y/n?" her husky voice reached your ears. "You're awake!!" you exclaimed as you hugged her tighly, not caring if she's choking, "Y-y-y/n, I-I ca-can't br-breathe" she said as you pulled away with a faint blush on your cheeks. You looked at her, turning beet red while silence crept up the room.

"Ahem, Ahem." you turned around to see Otonashi carrying the tray. "y/n, she needs to eat. She still don't have the energy to hug you tighter" he said as you pulled out your tongue at him.

--------------Le Time Skip--------------------

After finishing her food, Hinata met with Kanade and Otonashi along the way to the gym hall. You were left with Yuri at the infirmary. "C'mon, change your clothes then we'll meet with them." You ordered her as you carried the tray to the nearby sink.

"Hey, y/n, what do you think about me?" she suddenly asked. "What was that supposed to mean?" you answered in a serious tone. "I mean, we were friends for a long time... And I suddenly felt a mysterious feeling when I'm with you, I'm really confused."

You felt your heart stop as she asked you a question you can't answer. If you confess right now, your friendship with her will break, and if it does, it might be the end of you. You clenched your hands into a ball so hard your knuckles turned white. Tears streamed down your cheeks, not knowing what to do.

You heard footsteps coming right at your direction. You quickly wiped your tears and tried to fight the urge to cry, you can feel warm hands wrap around your waist, pulling you into a hug. "I'm sorry.. Yuri, I don't know what to say, I also confused.." you cried onto her shoulders while she rubbed your back.

You stopped crying as she pulled away, you looked at her eyes, eyes filled with sadness. "I don't like seeing people cry, especially if it's you, Y/n." she said in a soothing voice. She was always attractive, you loved her from the bottom of your heart. You could just fall in love with her again and again, but you know she has somebody else in her mind.

"Yuri, do you have someone in your mind? I-I m-mean, y-you don't n-need t-t-to-" You were interrupted by her lips pressing against you. You took your time registering what the hell is happening right now. But you responded by kissing her back, she pulled you in giving you a more passionate kiss.

Both of you pulled away, gasping for air. You blushed a deep shade of red, knowing you just made out with your childhood friend. You looked at her smirking, "I knew it! Y/n likes me!" She exclaimed as she jumped at you giving you a tight hug.

You feel her breath tickling you on your neck, and whispered on your ear.

"I love you too, Y/n" she said as she pulled away, giving you another kiss on your cheeks. After she changed her clothes, you both walked out the infirmary and headed to the gym hall.

--------------Extended Ending!!---------------

You hugged at her before the white light consumed her, disappearing. It's your turn, and you gave your last messages to Otonashi, Kanade and Hinata. As soon as you feel the white light glow around you, you closed your eyes and took a peek of your memories with the SSS members.

You remembered Yuri and you when you both were children. You knew you will be with her again in another world, you smile as tears stream down your eyes to your cheeks, you bid goodbye to your friends, as the white light consumed you, never to return again....

===============================================================

A/N: I cried at the ending of this series. Did this show made you cry? Anyways, thanks for reading! If you liked it be sure to follow me! If you don't wanna follow, it's alright, reading my book will be more than enough to make me happy! SEE YA!