Chapter 1-10

Chapter 1

Summer of 1972.

It was extremely hot in Xitang Town in July. The branches kept making noise, and the heat wave rolling outside the window made people feel even more uncomfortable.

A dark crowd gathered beside the publicity column of Xitang State-owned Textile Factory.

The noise of the discussion is a little hoter than the weather.

"Ye Zhi, did you also apply to participate in the anniversary of the cultural and art show?"

"Well, yes." Ye Zhi smiled and nodded casually.

As soon as the people around the propaganda column heard Ye Zhi's name, they immediately turned around and looked at her.

Ye Zhi is really beautiful.

Recognized factory flowers in textile factories.

Her skin color is as delicate as snow, her bright eyes are bright, and her long black hair is tied into braids and hangs on her shoulders. The eyes on her palm-sized small face are shining with water, and her cherry mouth is moist and red, which makes people indulge in it at a glance and can't extricate themselves.

When the person next to him heard the words, he ridiculed, "Ye Zhitongzhi is the front door of our textile factory, and he will definitely sign up!"

"You don't know this, do you? Tonight's party is not an ordinary party. I heard from our minister that the infrastructure group next door also sent someone to attend.

"I heard that Ye Zhi took a fancy to the new deputy factory director of the Infrastructure Group. Two days ago, someone saw her running to the yard."

"No way? Ye Zhi is so beautiful. There are many men who choose from her. Why do you rush to be a stepmother?

"You can pull it. He is an engineer of the infrastructure group. Is there any man in our town who can compare with him? Even the stepmother is worth it!"

A group of people immediately became interested in the new engineer.

There is a lot of discussion about how great it is.

......

Ye Zhi didn't take these casual words to heart at all, but walked to the venue of the evening party.

The township textile factory in the 1970s was filled with an old smell. There were low red brick and green tile houses along the road. The wall was written "serving the people" in such large red words, and there was a roaring sound from the inside.

The gay men who passed by were all wearing good shirts in dark tones and blue or black trousers.

And the legies are all tied with two braids, also wearing shirts and trousers, with a strong sense of age.

It was not until this moment that Ye Zhi really accepted the fact that she wore books.

However, Ye Zhi could not accept the bitter and miserable life of the original owner!

She traveled into a cool article in the 1970s, which was just a stepping stone to the success of the hero, a bitter supporting actress.

Due to an accidental injury, Ye Zhi was saved by the passing hero, and since then he has been desperate for the hero.

The hero is widowed to take care of the baby. She rushed to be a stepmother and took care of the baby for him to cook;

The hero fought hard for the college entrance examination. She took care of the housework for others, so that he had no worries about the future;