Chapter 71-80

Chapter 71

In the early spring in Qiongzhou, there is a big temperature difference between morning and evening. It is just right for adults to wear a dress when the sun comes out during the day, but the temperature is still a little low at night and in the morning.

Taking advantage of the warm sunshine in this season, Ye Zhi likes to push Pingping and An to walk around and let their feet bask in the sun.

The kindergarten is on winter vacation, and they like to follow Ye Zhi everywhere every year.

Lu Wei also made two wooden scooters for Nian and Nian before. The two brothers stepped on the scooter to lead the way and shouted all the way, "Give, let's give way, my sister out, don't bump into my sister."

Year after year and year, I often run in a hurry. When I was at home, I often rushed into the house and often bumped into people.

Once, Lu Wei held An'an in his arms and was ready to go out to the yard to bask in the sun. He was hit by him once a year. An's and An cried a lot. Lu Wei caught him and educated him every year.

Now they all know that they can't bump into their sister, because she will cry.

If you cry, you will dislike your sister's quarrel every year, and your brother's love will be halved immediately.

Ye Zhi followed them year after year and year, listening to their shouts and felt ashamed and heartwarming.

On the way to the family home, everyone looked at the two children in Ye Zhi's cart.

Fortunately, everyone didn't say anything. Ye Zhi only smiled at the military sister-in-law on the road.

The two children rode far away after they stepped on the scooter. Ye Zhi thought that the family home would be safe, so she went with them.

When she went to Li Shufen's yard, Ye Zhi planned to go in and chat with her. She fought with Li Shufen's Doudou two days before the year. At this time, she had a conflict and refused to go in. She also said, "We have had a good relationship with Doudou, so don't play with him!"

Ye Zhi was used to it. Several boys were together. They fought and quarreled for three days and two days. Then they said, "Then you and grandma and grandpa go to the supply and marketing agency to buy vegetables."

The two children listened and walked away.

Ye Zhi took Pingping and An'an into Li Shufen's house. Li Shufen quickly hugged a child and said, "Oh, the little cutie is here."

The two children are now white and fat. They weigh more than ten pounds when they are only three months old, and their arms are cut by piece, like lotus root.

And the faces of the two little cuties are now more round, with a pair of big black grape-like eyes, which are so cute that people want to kiss.

Li Shufen hugged Pingping and sat in the pavilion of her yard. At this time, she looked at the child with a smile.

Ye Zhi knew that Li Shufen resigned from the position of primary school teacher, so she came to chat with her at this time, so she asked, "Why did you quit your job as a primary school teacher?"

Ye Zhi knew that Li Shufen was an intellectual in high school, and she was an intellectual in high school in this era.

Moreover, Li Shufen also said that she didn't want to work around the children and stove all day long, and she wanted to work all the time, and the teacher's job was also a good thing in the family courtyard. Whether it's the military sister-in-law who has a little culture in the family courtyard, or the educated youths next door, they want to be a teacher.