Chapter 21-30

Chapter 21

When it comes to the high tide, almost the whole sea is full of people chasing the sea, especially Qiongzhou Island, which takes the sea as the field and relies on the sea to eat. There are countless people.

In addition to the families of the military family courtyard, the local villagers also went out with their family size and sea-catching tools.

Ye Zhi has seen all kinds of catch-up videos on the Xiaobo Station before. She has done some strategies, but she can't find an opportunity to practice.

Ye Zhi carried a bucket with a jar of minced salt in it, and brought the iron pliers made by Lu Wei for her two days ago to drink the shovel. The shovel is a sea goods used to dig the noodles in the sand. Like cockle, the skin shrimp, which likes to drill into the sand, comes out with a shovel;

And iron pliers are mostly used to pick some aggressive seafood. While those seafood are usually delicious, many seafood are very aggressive.

She had been pinched by a crab before, and it hurt so much!

It was so painful that she ate three crabs in one go to ease her mood.

In addition to crabs, there are other creatures in the sea that can snead people. If you can use a clip, don't use your hands.

Of course, Ye Zhi even brought gloves.

Ye Xiaoding, who had already played with Chen Zhi'an, heard that He Jinfeng was looking for Ye Zhi to go to the sea, and also ran home and begged Ye Zhi to take him with him.

Ye Zhi smiled and said, "Of course I have to take you up! Anzai has gone. What are you doing at home alone? You have to find some fish and shrimps to feed them to ducks.

Ye Xiaoding grew up by the stream. He has never seen such a wide sea. He is very curious and loves the sea.

In fact, Ye Xiaoding has learned to swim for a long time, but the stream is different from the ocean. Ye Zhi will definitely not let him go to the seaside alone. But now that the tide has ebbed, the children of each family have sent out to help pick up some seafood and sell them to the supply and marketing agency or sell them to the seafood transportation bureau. Those seafood can be sold inland.

Ye Zhi didn't expect Ye Xiaoding to pick up many seafood, but she had two ducklings at home. The two ducklings are fed by Ye Xiaoding these days. The ducks on Qiongzhou Island are also called running sea ducks. They like to eat small fish and shrimp left on the beach after low tide. Free feed, no white, no white.

Ye Xiaoding was stunned and said, "I thought you wouldn't go to the seaside!" I'm going to find a lot of fish and shrimp to feed my ducklings!"

Since he came to Qiongzhou Island, Ye Xiaoding has heard the most every day: "Don't go to the seaside!" Whether it's his sister-in-law or his uncle, he will talk to him like this every day. Ye Xiaoding later asked his friends who played with him. They said that there were some water monkeys in the sea, who specially caught children, which was horrible and gloomy.

How dare he run to the seaside when he is so scared?

But every day when he goes out for a walk, he can see the blue sea from afar. How beautiful it looks!

He remembered the sapphires his uncle said. Are there really those water monkeys catching children in such a beautiful ocean?

Ye Zhi smiled and said, "You can go, but you must have an adult with you. It's too dangerous to go alone.

The ocean is beautiful and dangerous.

In front of nature, we must have a sense of awe.

He Jinfeng, who was beside him, also said, "That's right. Don't bully mountains and water." He Jinfeng paused and looked at the several children who were very excited. In addition to Ye Xiaoding and Chen Zhi'an, there were also her two older children. He said, "If you dare to go by yourself, be careful of my rattan pork!" Do you know?"