Chapter 61-70

Chapter 61

Ye Zhi just changed her diaper for the New Year. As soon as she came out, she saw Zhang Dazhi chatting with Lu Wei.

Zhang Dazhi saw that Ye Zhi came out and quickly put away his hippie smile.

He grunted his head and said shyly, "Such, I... I haven't found a who I haven't found yet. I want to ask Lao Lu if there is a suitable introduction to the same-girl magazine."

Although he wants to ask for his daughter-in-law, he doesn't want to separate the relationship between husband and wife, otherwise Lu Wei's family will not have to repay him fiercely?

Lu Wei, who was originally feeding the child porridge, instantly straightened her back when she heard Ye Zhi's voice. She looked at her blinking twice and nodded and said, "Uh-huh!"

Ye Zhi glanced at Lu Wei's expression, "Oh, that's it..."

Zhang Dazhi looked at Lu Wei's murderous eyes and knew that he had said something wrong, so he quickly found an excuse to slip away.

Ye Zhi hugged Nian Nian and walked to the Eight Immortals table and sat down. There was already a bowl of porridge on the table. Ye Zhi scooped a spoonful of blowing and fed it to Nian Nian's mouth.

Lu Wei, who was beside him, looked at Ye Zhi to see if there was anything wrong with her, but the next second he heard Ye Zhi ask, "Why didn't you know a lot of rogates before? Do you still introduce the object to someone?"

Lu Wei, whom Ye Zhi knows, is not such a casual person.

Lu Wei knew that he had not dodged it. His daughter-in-law's ears were very smart.

The child babbling at night was also the first time to find it.

Lu Wei smiled, looked at Ye Zhi flatteringly, and said, "I know many girls. It's not that you don't know. Besides, I don't have the spare time to introduce the object to others.

Although Zhang Dazhi dug a hole for him, Ye Zhi has been married to him for so long. Don't you know what kind of person he is?

Don't mention the female magazine, not even a mother mosquito can get close to him.

His own daughter-in-law was found by his grandfather. If he is asked to find it by himself, he will be single for the rest of his life.

Ye Zhi laughed, but said strangely, "Then how do I know? I don't follow you 24 hours a day."

Speaking of jokes, Lu Wei usually smiles hip-played at her, and cold to others, especially the biographic journal.

However, Ye Zhi is just casual.

In terms of personal style, Ye Zhi is quite reassured at present.

But Lu Weiyi listened to Ye Zhi's words, and quickly put down the spoon in his hand and said nervously, "Daughter-in-law, heaven and earth are beautiful. You are the only one in my heart!"

Ye Zhi smiled and took a piece of horseshoe cake and sent it into Lu Wei's open mouth: "I know, what are you panicking about? It's normal for you to be so handsome and admire you with a snorm.

Don't say that Lu Wei was admired by the girl when he was single before. Even after marriage, Ye Zhi went to Yangcheng with Lu Wei several times before. There were also fashionable and bold girls on the street, who asked people to ask about Lu Wei's personal situation.

If the previous things also need to be turned out and settled, won't she be exhausted?!

Lu Wei ate the horseshoe cake fed to him by Ye Zhi, and suddenly he was overused and asked with a smile, "So do you think I'm handsome?"