Chapter 51-60

Chapter 51

Ye Zhi found a blue army mail in Lu Wei's drawer, and looked through other things to see if there were any other stamps.

In addition to Blue Army Mail, she remembers Purple Army Mail and Yellow Army Mail, but the value is not as high as Blue Army Mail.

Ye Zhi turned over a few times, but didn't see any other special stamps.

After turning over the drawer, Ye Zhi walked to the bookcase beside him again. The books on the bookcase were half empty. It should be that Shen Nanzhen had consigned some past before.

Most of them are books from Lu Wei's military academy, as well as some foreign documents of the Soviet Union. In addition to these, there are also some villain books, which have been a little old. I guess Lu Wei read them before he went to the military academy.

Lu Wei's room is quite large, with a bed in the middle, a desk and a bookcase, and a coat cabinet, which is bigger than their wardrobe on Qiongzhou Island.

And there is also a three-leaf electric fan in the room, which is made of silver and has a sense of age.

However, the electric fan has obviously been wiped and very clean.

Ye Zhi connected the wire, and then pressed a switch. The hair dryer blew up loudly, and the sound was very loud.

Ye Zhi turned off the button and subconsciously looked at Lu Wei's head to see if he had been disturbed.

Lu Wei was still lying in bed and didn't move. He just changed his posture and lay on his side. His head rested on his arm and kept looking at Ye Zhi as if he was digging for the treasure.

Ye Zhi spit out her tongue and said, "I don't know it will be so noisy. Didn't it bother you?"

After saying that, Ye Zhi looked at the two children again, but they ate and drank enough. Now they don't know how soundly they slept and didn't move.

Lu Wei smiled and said, "I'm not sleeping."

He had been looking at her just now, but Ye Zhi didn't pay attention to him. He kept moving around the room and was very curious.

Lu Wei liked Ye Zhi so much that he was so interested in the place where he lived, and he couldn't wait to tell her everything in the past.

However, she just watched it very seriously and didn't notice that he had been looking at her at all.

Ye Zhi looked at the landing with a smile, then picked up a stool in front of the desk, and then gently put it down to the bed. Then she smiled and asked, "Can I give me this blue military mail?" After saying that, he raised the envelope in his hand, and the stamp was still on the surface.

Lu Wei suddenly raised his head with his arms, smiled at Ye Zhi and said, "All the things in this room are yours. Don't ask me. Take it casually."

"Including me."

Lu Wei's letters are all letters with his family. In addition to the letters from his family, some of them were written to him by his partners who played together in the compound. There are really no letters from the same-in.

Because Lu Wei will never accept letters from strange nymp ts.

Besides, it's just a stamp. Do you need to ask him?

Ye Zhi suddenly jumped into bed, chipped down, leaned over and kissed Lu Wei's lips, and said, "That's great!"

Although it's just a small stamp, this stamp is too valuable. Does Lu Wei know that he has given up more than two million yuan?