Chapter 91-100

Chapter 91

Ye Zhi chatted with Gong Yuqiong for a while and planned to see the progress of the decoration of the new house.

Li Desheng, a young man, didn't want to see any house. He was about going to the elementary school at the time, saying that he would pick them up from school.

Gong Yuqiong had no choice but to eat with Ye Zhi outside, and then take Li Desheng to the family home to play with them, but this was good. After coming out of the new house, she could only go straight to Ye Zhi's family home.

On the way to the family courtyard, Gong Yuqiong and Ye Zhi sat in the back row of Santana and chatted.

Gong Yuqiong said, "At that time, I was asked to buy a bigger one. You see, the four-bedroom house is not enough for a few children to live in."

Ye Zhi smiled and said, "I have discussed with Lu Wei that I will go back to Qiongzhou Island after graduation. I don't think Yangcheng will live here often. I will come here occasionally.

Although Ye Zhi's clothing factory is getting better and better now, she still prefers Qiongzhou Island a little more. Moreover, Lu Wei is a soldier, and it is his lifelong ideal to protect his family and country. Although the current policy military sister-in-law can do some business, when the policy matures in the future, her status will be inconvenient.

Her plan is to slowly push it behind the scenes, just manage the account, and the factory's affairs will be handed over to others at that time.

However, Yangcheng and Qiongzhou Island are not far away. They should come here often at that time. There is a house, and it happens to be close to the clothing factory.

Although Shen Nanzhen's family courtyard is enough to live in, it is still a little far from here to cross the bridge from there.

Gong Yuqiong nodded and smiled: "Listen to Zhenhua, the scenery of Qiongzhou Island is very good, and the weather in winter is also very comfortable. If it is built in the future, it will definitely be more beautiful.

When Gong Yuqiong talked about Ye Zhenhua, her eyebrows flew, and her lips inadvertently raised a curvature.

Ye Zhi: "Well, the scenery over there is really good. You can also go there to play when you have a chance in the future."

Gong Yuqiong also said before that she wanted to visit Qiongzhou Island. I guess she also mentioned it to Ye Zhenhua, but because Yangcheng was still a little far away, she didn't have a chance to go there for the time being.

Gong Yuqiong nodded: "Oway, go and play there then."

When I went to the family home, the school was over again and again. At this time, several children were playing ball in the yard.

As soon as he saw Li Desheng, he stopped playing. He rushed towards him, and several seven- or eight-year-old children began to chase up and down.

Zhang Xiaomei and Shen Nanzhen were preparing dinner in the kitchen. At this time, when Zhang Xiaomei saw Gong Yuqiong coming, she quickly wiped her hands and said with a smile, "Oh, why did you come here without saying it in advance, so that I can prepare more dishes that you love."

Zhang Xiaomei also learned about Ye Zhenhua and Gong Yuqiong recently. Originally, Zhang Xiaomei urged Ye Zhenhua to find a person several times in the past few years, but Ye Zhenhua has been busy for the past two years, and she has no thought or time to think about men and women.

Later, when she learned that Ye Zhenhua was with Gong Yuqiong, Zhang Xiaomei didn't believe it very much. After all, she had seen Gong Yuqiong before. At that time, she felt that this female journal had a good personality, strong ability, and good-looking. Even if she queued up, it was not her son's turn.