Chapter 81-90

Chapter 81

Before going out, Ye Zhi asked several children to change into new clothes and shoes.

Several children wore new clothes again. They rushed back to the room with joy and didn't know what to say.

As early as January, Ye Zhi asked the factory to make a batch of clothes suitable for the Spring Festival. In addition, the new shoes sent by Fang Meijuan were just right to be used tonight.

There is just cold air recently. You have to wear sweaters and coats in Yangcheng, but fortunately it didn't rain, and the weather is not too cold.

Ye Zhi didn't plan to wear new clothes. She was afraid that there would be too many people in the flower market, so she wore her usual coat, a turtleneck beige sweater and long skirt on the inside, and the high-top leather shoes given by Fang Meijuan on her feet, which looked fashionable.

But Ye Zhi took out a new dress for Lu Wei and asked him to change it. At noon, Lu Wei was still wearing a white military uniform when he came home, which was just the time to change.

Lu Wei took the clothes handed over by Ye Zhi and looked at the clothes of the same color as hers, so he changed them without any hesitation.

In the gap between Lu Wei's clothes, Ye Zhi sat at the desk and painted her eyebrows and applied lipstick.

Lu Wei changed his clothes very quickly. Ye Zhi was just about to apply lipstick. He changed his clothes and stood behind Ye Zhi and looked at her from the mirror.

Ye Zhi saw his slightly unhappy expression and asked, "What's the matter?" Didn't you eat well at the New Year's Eve dinner?"

Today's New Year's Eve dinner is well prepared, including crab lobster, steamed grouper, garlic shrimp, pepper and salt skin shrimp, etc. Seafood, which used to be bitterly eaten, has now become a big meal. In addition to the seafood full of the table, there are also pork hands and chicken, and a large plate of dumplings, which is a very good New Year's Eve dinner.

Ye Zhi saw that he also ate a lot tonight, especially chicken. Zhang Xiaomei left chicken legs for several children. Ping Ping and An An didn't like to eat them. He gave all the chicken legs to Lu Wei. He ate them all and ate them with relish.

Lu Wei bent down, then leaned over and kissed her face and said, "Didn't you go out to the flower market?" Why did you still wear lipstick?"

The last time Ye Zhi went to see him, she didn't deliberately trace her eyebrows and painted her lipstick.

Ye Zhi couldn't help laughing, "Isn't this going to the street? Of course, it should be better.

Before the Spring Festival, many female blogs deliberately did hair and curled their hair into waves. However, Ye Zhi doesn't like that kind of hair style very much. She feels a little old, so she still keeps it long and straight.

In addition to the hair style, many legeographics are also following the trend of Xiangjiang in wearing clothes. Ye Zhi used to get goods with Brother Ye and Sister-in-law Ye before, and has seen someone wearing flared trousers.

Not to mention makeup, the nymies love to apply lipstick when they go out, and they look good.

How can Lu Wei, a straight man, understand!

Lu Wei sneer and wanted to kiss her lipstick on her mouth. Who knew that she was pushed away by Ye Zhi: "Don't mess with my lipstick."

Lu Wei didn't follow her and kissed her face with both hands.

When Lu Wei was willing to let her go, Ye Zhi looked at the mirror and planned to apply lipstick again, but in the mirror, she saw that her lips were red and swollen.