Chapter 31-40

Chapter 31

Ye Hongying was suddenly slapped, her head was blank, and her anger broke out in an instant.

He immediately rushed to Gao Wenbo's body and scratched his face with his sharp fingernails.

"Gao Wenbo, you scumbag, you actually beat me for a foxen. Are you blinded by lard? I wash and cook for you every day and help you take care of three naughty children. How dare you beat me?

Gao Wenbo was caught by Ye Hongying's face with two blood marks, and immediately frowned, but Ye Hongying was tall and strong, and a big man was beaten by her and retreated two steps in a row.

But Ye Hongying still didn't want to give up and kept fighting. Gao Wenbo was beaten back, so he reached out to push Ye Hongying, who was crazy.

"Pang--"

Ye Hongying was suddenly pushed to the Eight Immortals Table by a barbaric force, and his stomach suddenly hit the corner of the table, and then there was a spasm pain in his heart.

Ye Hongying's legs softened and fell to the ground. She subconsciously covered her sore stomach: "My stomach--"

"It hurts so much..." Then, a stream of heat gushed out of his lower body.

Hearing the noise, several children quickly threw down their shovels and ran into the room. Who knew it saw the scene of Ye Hongying being paralyzed to the ground.

"Dad, what's wrong?" The leader was Gao Wenbo's eldest son. He was suddenly stunned when he saw this situation.

Although they don't like Ye Hongying as a stepmother, his father has been polite to this stepmother in the past six months, and he has never blushed.

What's going on at this moment?

Ye Hongying bit her lips, and all her anger disappeared. She subconsciously stretched out her hand to Gao Wenbo: "Wenbo, my stomach... hurts so much..."

Gao Wenbo also realized the seriousness of the matter and hurried forward to check Ye Hongying's situation. Who knew that there was a pool of dazzling blood on the floor.

It's under Ye Hongying.

Gao Wenbo picked up Ye Hongying and ran out. Several children looked at Gao Wenbo's back, looked at the pool of blood on the ground, and said, "It's terrible. Dad is killed!"

"Let's go and have a look!"

Several children were half big or young. They didn't know what had happened for a while. They only knew that there was blood on the ground, and they thought their father had killed someone.

He chased Gao Wenbo out.

Who knew that Gao Wenbo stopped a car in the factory and disappeared in a glance.

When several children went to the town's People's Hospital, they saw Gao Wenbo sitting by the bedside and said to Ye Hongying, "Hongying, I didn't mean it. Don't be sad. We are still young and we can take it again in the future."

Ye Hongying, who was energetic in the past, cried at this moment and scolded feebly: "Gao Wenbo, you murderer, you will compensate my child!"

Gao Wenbo looked tired: "Have a good rest and don't be excited anymore."

Ye Hongying hissed: "Can I not be excited? You killed my child for a fox spirit!"

"I really didn't mean it. If you hadn't rushed up, I wouldn't have pushed you." Gao Wenbo explained.

Ye Hongying cried and thought that she could have a child to keep her position. Even if Gao Wenbo didn't see her again, as long as they had children, they couldn't drive her away. Even if Gao Wenbo's white moonlight or white rice came back, she still stayed in this home.