Chapter 101-110

Chapter 101

Early in the morning of the eighth day of the lunar month, Ye Zhi and Lu Wei set out from the quadrangle courtyard with several children, accompanied by He Xiaoli and one of her colleagues, named Jin Min. Originally, Zhao Xiaomin also wanted to go to Yangcheng with him, but because he didn't buy a sleeper ticket, he could only wait in Beijing.

Because there were two more colleagues along the way, this trip became much more interesting.

Jin Min, who accompanied him, was only in his early twenties and could still play with several children. Several children had a lot of fun all the way, and it was not as hard as the first time to take the train.

When I returned to Yangcheng, it was already noon on the tenth day of the first lunar month, and the weather in Yangcheng was completely different from that in Beijing.

On the morning of the eighth day of the first lunar month, Beijing was gray and sleet. But as soon as they arrived in Yangcheng, the moment they just got off the train, the dazzling sunlight almost stunned He Xiaoli and Jin Min.

In addition, it is the temperature in Yangcheng that makes them sweat in cotton-padded jackets in a while.

When they were on the train, Ye Zhi and several children reminded them that it was not so cold outside. At that time, when they were on the train, they took off their sweaters on the back because they opened the window and the wind blew in. I wanted to wear only a cotton-padded jacket, which should be just right. After all, it's not spring. No matter how high the temperature is, it won't be high.

He Xiaoli couldn't help it, so she unbuttoned a few buttons of the cotton-padded jacket, then took off and folded them back into her luggage bag.

She said, "I didn't expect Yangcheng to be so hot. It's thirty degrees, right?"

Ye Zhi and their luggage have been taken away by Shen Nanzhen two days ago, because she can take a government-in-person flight back to Yangcheng, so they can handle only two bags of luggage by Lu alone.

Ye Zhi helped He Xiaoli and Jiang Min carry two bags. Seeing that He Xiaoli took off her coat, she smiled and said, "The weather here is sometimes hot, but if it cools down, you still have to wear three or four pieces."

Because down jackets have not been popularized in this era, Ye Zhi plans to launch a new batch of down jackets at the end of this year. If there are down jackets, you don't have to wear so many clothes.

She wore a down jacket when she went to Beijing this time, which was much warmer than cotton-padded jackets.

He Xiaoli found that she wore less yesterday and thought she wanted to be beautiful. Ye Zhi also told her the role of a down jacket.

He Xiaoli was curious at that time and borrowed Ye Zhi's down jacket to try it on for a while. After wearing it, she had planned to make a deal on the spot. However, the process still has to go, so I still came here.

When Jin Min heard Ye Zhi's words, she said, "Ye Tongzhi, if you can wear the feathers you said... feather clothes, maybe two of them can survive the winter in the south."

When He Xiaoli heard the words, she stretched out her finger and poked Jin Min's head with a smile: "Don't do your homework, that's called a down jacket!"

Jin Min suddenly realized and said with a smile, "Yes, yes, yes, down jacket, I'm a little embarrassed."

Several people slowly followed the flow of people to the outside of the railway station square. As they walked towards the bus station, Ye Zhi saw Gao Wenbo at a glance. There is no other reason, just because a fashionable woman who is walking side by side with Gao Wenbo is really too eye-catching. Moreover, the behavior of the two is also very intimate. Gao Wenbo has been protecting each other and occasionally holding her hand for a while.