Chapter 41-50

Chapter 41

Before the New Year's Eve dinner, firecrackers were burned around.

Ye Xiaoding also bought firecrackers with Lu Qianqian in the afternoon and played on the beach all afternoon. Later, he heard that someone else was burning firecrackers, so he came home.

As soon as he got home, he also took out firecrackers and gave them to Lu Wei.

"Uncle, burn firecrackers. Grandma said that you can't have New Year's Eve dinner until you burn firecrackers."

Lu Wei took the firecrackers handed over by Ye Xiaoding, and the shells hit a lot. This is really the first time to burn.

Ye Zhi stood aside, covered her ears and asked, "Lu Wei, can you do it?"

When Lu Wei heard his daughter-in-law's words, he couldn't help but squeak. No man would want to hear his daughter-in-law question him that he couldn't do it.

Lu Wei lit a piece of firewood, lit the firecrackers and gunpowder, and then threw it and landed on the slate road.

The firecrackers suddenly crackled, and then a burst of white smoke rose, and the air was full of the strong smell of firecracker paper.

Ye Zhi watched Lu Wei's hands rise and down and lit two strands of firecrackers. The burned firecrackers were scattered on the slate road in the yard, and even the vegetable field and flowers fell a lot. The whole yard looked very festive.

Lu Wei walked back to Ye Zhi's side, pinched her face and said, "Do you think I can do it?"

Ye Zhi pedaled his feet high. Taking advantage of Ye Xiaoding's gap to wash his hands, he pecked his face and said, "Okay, you are the best, Lu Tuan!"

Lu Wei was stunned all of a sudden. Ye Zhi hadn't kissed him outside yet. Even his earlobe couldn't help scalded and said, "Twins can be done, of course." Just left.

Lu, who had just come out of the kitchen, turned back and said "t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-

After burning firecrackers, I began to eat New Year's Eve dinner.

Lu Wei also deliberately turned on the radio in the living room to make the atmosphere more lively.

The New Year's Eve dinner was full of more than a dozen dishes, full of a full table.

There are several kinds of seafood, steamed eastern star spots, rose spots, and a big lobster...

In addition, there are braised pork trotters, roast duck, stewed chicken and dumplings, which are so rich that the population is watery.

Not to mention green vegetables, in addition to cabbage, lettuce and eggplant, there are also cucumbers and kelp shredded with cold.

Before eating, Shen Nanzhen also took out a bottle of Maotai wine and another bottle of soda and coconut juice.

The soda was for Ye Xiaoding. When I saw it in the county two days ago, Shen Nanzhen bought it back.

Ye Zhi is pregnant and can't drink wine, so coconut juice is prepared for her.

Lu Wei didn't want to drink it, but Shen Nanzhen had taken the lead in taking a few cups and filled him directly with a cup of Maotai.

Shen Nanzhen was in good health after giving birth to him, and she was still living in Beijing at that time, so she loved to drink some wine to warm her body in winter, so she was also good at drinking.