Chapter 111-115 (end)

Chapter 111

[Sweet honey, you smile sweetly, as if the flowers are blooming in the spring breeze...]

The radio on the window sill flowed with Deng Lijun's gentle and delicate singing. Ye Zhi thought she had heard it wrong. After all, Ye Xiaoding should be in Xichang at this time.

But when she turned her face, she saw a tall and thin handsome man standing at the door, carrying a luggage bag and a backpack in his hand.

This is not her family. Who else is Ye Xiaoding?

Ye Zhi picked the leeks and forgot to wash her hands. She greeted them directly. She looked at Ye Xiaoding with a smile and said, "Why don't you tell your aunt in advance when you come back?"

"When did you arrive at Qiongzhou Island? How can you come back at this time? Did you take a boat all night? You should tell us in advance so that your uncle can pick you up at the dock!"

It has been more than two years since I saw Ye Xiaoding last time. Ye Zhi felt that he was not so real when he saw him at this time, and he thought he was dazzling.

But who else can the little young man who laughs and has a dimple on her face like her?

Ye Xiaoding smiled and said, "Auntie, I'm fine. I happened to meet the uncle of the family courtyard at the dock and came back by a ride.

As Ye Zhi led Ye Xiaoding into the room, she nodded and said, "That's good, that's good."

Then Ye Zhi asked again, "Have you had breakfast yet? My aunt cooked a small wonton today, and I'll give you a bowl later. By the way, how many days are you off this time? Would you like to go to Shenzhen to see your father?

Ye Xiaoding walked beside Ye Zhi. Hearing the words, he paused and said, "Auntie, come back this time, I won't go."

Ye Zhi was stunned and looked at him sideways: "What? You..."

For a while, all kinds of speculation flew through Ye Zhi's mind. The key was some bad ideas, which made people jump a few times.

Ye Xiaoding looked at Ye Zhi's expression and was afraid that she would misunderstand, so he hurriedly explained, "I have been transferred to Wenchang's space base, and I will be here in the future."

"What?" Lu Wei's figure suddenly came out of the room. He was seriously surprised at the first moment when he saw Ye Xiaoding, and then asked, "Have you been transferred to the space base here?" What time is it?"

Originally, Ye Xiaoding wanted to tell a kind little lie and told Ye Zhi that it was sent by the organization.

But I don't know why, the moment he saw Lu Wei, Ye Xiaoding flinched and called him first: "Uncle."

Then he confessed, "I applied for a transfer by myself."

Lu Wei suddenly frowned, "Nonsense, you are doing well in Xichang. How can you apply for a transfer here?"

Lu Wei knows that the focus of the aerospace industry will be in the southwest and northwest in the next ten years. Because of its location to the south, Qiongzhou Island has natural launch advantages, but due to the complex international situation around it, there will be no key support projects in the next ten years.

In the past few years, every time he went back to the southwest to work, they knew Ye Xiaoding's relationship with him, and someone mentioned Ye Xiaoding to him.

He praised how smart and promising he was, saying that he would make great contributions to the country's aerospace industry in the future.

But why did you suddenly say that you were going to be transferred back?