Chapter 1

Jaune Arc is having a nice cup of tea at one of the Coffee Shops in Vale. He is casually reading the newspaper when one of the servers approaches him.

Vale Worker: Sir, your meeting is about to begin?

Jaune nods and brings his tea with him, the server began leading him to one of the more private rooms in the Cafe, once he is inside, the server placed a spell inside the room. In reality, this cafe serves as a safehouse for the Arcadians, a hidden Kingdom in Remnant and Jaune is a citizen in that Kingdom. But not just any citizen, no, he is someone very special.

He sits down in one of the chairs as he looks at a big screen. The screen began opening up revealing the caller to be his Mother, Juniper, and his 7 Sisters, Bianca, Aqua, Saphron, Jade, Violet, Rosemary, and Olivia.

Saphron: Really Jaune? Tea?

Jaune: Well, I'm a long way for a proper pint, so this will have to do. Plus Junior's place got closed down because of a certain Blonde Bimbo I know destroyed the place.

Jade: Yes, I heard about that. Mel and Mil got "injured", I take it you gave her payback?

Jaune: Not yet, but I plan to.

Juniper: It's nice that you are all getting along despite not seeing each other for months. But I believe it's time we get down to business.

Olivia: So what is the occasion, Mother?

Rosemary: Yeah, you usually don't call us unless it's something important.

Bianca: Please tell me we finished off that asshole and get to go back home?

Violet: Yeah, can we? I know we hate the shit out of Atlas. But the people in the Academy are great people, surprisingly. It's only those outside that are complete assholes.

Jade: Tell me about it, I even got promoted to work with Dr. Polendina. Heard they made an Android that can produce Aura.

Juniper: Really now? That's interesting, but that is not what I wish to talk about

Jaune: So what is it, Mother? Did something bad happen back at home?

Juniper: Sadly yes, Nicolas is increasing his forces. But not in Arcadia, but in the 4 Kingdoms.

All of the Arc Siblings looked at their Mother in shock.

Jaune: So Nicolas is here?

Juniper: Yes, my spies and the Shadows have been monitoring his activity all around the 4 Kingdoms. Says, he is amassing an army in Vacuo and Mistral, with all the bandits and criminals there, he has his manpower.

Bianca: That does make sense, I heard reports of bandits joining up due to a powerful leader.

Saphorn: And it turns out it was Nicholas we were hearing this whole time.

Aqua: What of the other Kingdoms?

Juniper: He is staying off Atlas and Mantle, the same can be said for Vale. But I heard he has been working with the White Fang and unfortunately, we got confirmed reports from the Grimm Kingdom and our spies in the Land of Darkness that he is also working with Salem.

Jaune: Working with Salem, huh? Knew he would turn to her, what do we have from their end?

Juniper: Watts reported that Nicolas is working with Salem's Agents in Vale. Their names are Cinder Fall, Emerald Sustrai, and Alistair Kurokoro. Those are the names Mercury gave us.

Aqua: We're lucky Nicolas hasn't met Mercury and the others. Cause if he did, then Merc would need to abandon his mission.

Juniper: Indeed, we got lucky there. Jaune what's wrong?