Chapter 3

With Jaune now being crowned Emperor of Arcadia, he was given an Office in the Arc Family Mansion, compared to his Mother's Office, the place is empty with only a few books. But in due time, this Office with be filled to the brim with trinkets, artifacts, books, and all kinds of objects that Jaune will get in his journey as the Emperor.

Both Jaune and Violet were fixing up the Office when they heard the door opening. Jaune told them they can come in as they were met with two of their closest friends. First is Vladilena "Lena" Milizé, their best friend they met during their days in the Military and became a close friend to both Jaune and Violet. Basically family

And the next is Lilly Ironblooded, who is Jaune's Childhood friend and the one person that can piss Jaune off easily and get away with it

Lilly: Looks like the Emperor is setting up his new base of operations

Lena: Indeed, do you need help with anything?

Violet: Yup, just get those boxes and help us unpack.

Lena nods and helps Violet set up Jaune's Office as Lilly walks up to Jaune and hands him a small device.

Jaune: What's this?

Lilly: Since you are now the Emperor of Arcadia, you now have access to the Shadows. Basically your own Assassination Squad, you can call any one of us or all of us. We are at your command now.

Jaune: I see.

Violet: So Jaune gets access to your squad, huh?

Lilly: Yup, whenever he needs something done that needs to be off the grid. We are the ones he can call.

Jaune: I'll make sure to take note of it.

Lilly: Wow, didn't expect you to take my offer so fast, you know what we Shadows are capable of.

Jaune: I know, and I will need your services at some point right? I already have the Black Tusks working with me when it comes to the more illegal type of missions. I'm not naive or think the world is a oumdamn Fairy Tale, I'm not Ruby Rose.