Chapter 16

In the Kingdom of Mistral, there is one place that everyone knows is considered a dangerous area, one where no innocent civilian can go without getting into trouble and that is the Mistral Below. Which is located in the Lower Levels of the Kingdom. It is a place full of criminals and where many organizations of the Criminal Underworld do business.

Right now, over a dozen Arcadian Military Trucks can be seen driving to the Lower Levels. The streets are quiet as word got out that the Arcadians are seizing control of all assets in the Mistral Underworld, and these Organizations are not going down without a fight.

Which is the biggest mistake they'll ever make.

By the entrance of the Main Headquarters of one of Mistral's top Criminal Organizations. Over a dozen armed men exit the Trucks, fully armed to the teeth. They wear black armor and gear, donning face masks that are of Samurai origin. These are Enforcers of the High Table and we're sent to exterminate all Criminals by any means necessary.

The Team Leaders ordered all Enforcers to head inside

The Team Leaders ordered all Enforcers to head inside. The Enforcers are armed with Spike's Tactical Compressors. They head in to the entrance and opened the doors slightly, once they made it inside, they see the place is empty. All of a sudden, multiple flash bangs rolls towards the floor as they explode. Loud popping sounds echo out in the room as the Enforcers enter the Lobby.

They slowly make their way towards the Lobby, guns drawn. The area is nothing but silent, not a single soul in sight. They continue moving, unknown to them, the Criminals are hiding under the tables, waiting for the signal to ambush them.

Three Enforcers can be seen making their way to an entrance leading to a Hallway. When all of a sudden, a Criminal comes out from his hiding spot and fires his weapon at the Enforcer, shooting him on the head. It did nothing but burst into dust on his helmet, the three turn around and unloaded all their bullets at the Criminal.

More Dust Rounds hit the Enforcers, they quickly turn around and fire at a group of around 5 Criminals, all of them getting gunned down easily.

Another round of Dust Bullets hit the Enforcers with the three not fazed by it at all. One of the Enforcers went up to his teammate's armor and picks up a magazine, reloading his weapon. The three turned around and continued laying down fire at the retreating Criminals. They were gunned down when they were flanked by more Enforcers.

Mistral Criminal: We need backup! These guys are tearing us apart!!

Mistral Underworld Enforcer: We're heading in!

More of Mistral's Underworld top Enforcers head in with the big guns and fired them at the High Table Enforcers, and again. They shrugged it off and fire their Assault Rifles at the Underworld Enforcers, all of them getting shot down one by one.

High Table Enforcer: Move out and secure the area. Leave none alive.

All of the High Table Enforcers move in the HQ as gunshots can be heard all around, they pass through a Hallway where they see multiple Criminals getting gunned down as High Table Enforcers fire at them from the balconies and some got sliced by High Table Enforcers using their Katanas, with one firing his pistol at a kneeling criminal begging for his life.