Chapter 2

The Royal Aircraft began making it's way to the Arc Family Mansion, Jaune just smiles seeing that he is home again and is eager to see his Mother and Sisters after months of being away. Once the Royal Aircraft landed in the Landing Pad, they were greeted with a Sqaud of Pratoriean Guards, as they made their way down. Jaune recognizes one of them, his name is Vitallion.

He goes up to him as Vitallion greets Jaune with a bow

Vitallion: Your highness, welcome home.

Jaune: Sir Vitallion it is good to see you again.

Vitallion: To you as well, Jaune. You've grown the last time I saw you, you were still a boy and I was merely a Captain in the Arcadian Roman Army and now, I will be the leader of your personal guard. I hope to serve you well, your highness.

Jaune: And I know you will.

Vitallion: You Mother is waiting for you in her office, we will take Lie, Nora, and Qrow to the Lounge in the Mansion. She also requests Ozpin and James as well.

Jaune: Understood.

While Lie, Nora, and Qrow head to another part of the Mansion. Jaune, Ozpin, and Ironwood were led by the Pratoriean Guards to the Throne Room. Once they were there, they are greeted by Jaune's Mother, Juniper Arc, who is the Empress of Arcadia doing her usual work in her desk.

Juniper: Ah, you're here.

She stood up from her chair and approaches the 3, said three individuals bowed in her precense.

Juniper: Ozpin, Ironwood, I expected their werent any complications when you left?

Ozpin: Sadly their were, but not to the extent it jeopardizes Arcadia as a whole. One of Nicolas' pawns, Alistar, blurted about Jaune's transcripts being fake, the same can be said for Lie and Nora's.

Juniper: I don't see how that is a problem. Those 3 are strong, stronger than any Huntsmen or Huntress in Remnant, you witnessed those skills yourself Ozpin.

Ozpin: Indeed, but that is not the problem. The problem concerns the Students.

Ironwood: Let's just say their pride won't take this matter took kindly and will try to make an example out of those three.

Juniper: They can try, looking at the position of my son and his friends. The only thing that will be left of your Students, Ozpin, is a pile of ash.

Ozpin: Don't worry, once the truth has been revealed they won't be planning that anytime soon. But if there are those fools that wish to show harm to my Grandson.

Juniper: Or how Jaune and his Sisters call it, Grandson x Infinity, because of your original age. Isn't that right, Great x Infinity Grandfather?

Ozpin: Yes, yes, no need to remind me of how old I really am. Anyways, the Arcadian Royal Guard or any other Unit you will bring in Vale has full authorization to act on self-defence, should Jaune be attacked.