Chapter 8

Alistair was able to reach the Warehouse in the Docks of Vale, he had to avoid numerous Arcadian patrols to even get there. He knows that compared to Atlas, one misstep and you're screwed.

He reaches the Warehouse where all of the soldiers of the Black Arms are preparing for the attack and sees Cinder relaying the Officers on her plan of attack. Cinder looks to her right and sees Alistair entering the Warehouse.

Cinder: Report. Have our identities been revealed to Ozpin and his Inner Circle or the Emperor of Arcadia?

Alistair: No. The Shorty reported to me that the virus my Father gave her worked. She was able to look through the Arcadian databanks and found that Jaune Arc and Ozpin haven't figured out any of our identities, the only thing they did find was my Father.

Cinder: Explain.

Alistair: Turns out they were keeping tabs on my Father since he arrived in the 4 Kingdoms. So far they are trying to pinpoint his base of operations and haven't found it yet. But they speculate it's on Vale or Atlas.

Black Arms Officer: That is concerning, why would the General send us here when Nicolas is close to getting caught? We can be exposed for crying out loud!

Alistair: Don't underestimate what my Father is capable of. He is still alive and breathing till now, after all, he has been evading Arcadian Military forces for a year now.

Black Arms Officer: Well here's the thing kid, we used to serve Arcadia a long time ago and we know how they work. I'd say this plan is a bust and we evacuate all our forces right now, cause there is a chance your plan will fail.

Suddenly a large fire hall was sent to the Black Arms Officer but he immediately blocks it with his shield.

Black Arms Officer: Make no mistake, child. You may have the power of the Maiden, but compared to the Magic of Arcadia. You are nothing.

Cinder: Tch.

Alistair: You need to understand that my Father and Uncle Vlad, who's your leader, tasked all of you to aid us in this operation. Didn't he say that if you deserted or abandon the mission, Vlad would hunt you down, right? I'm sure you don't want that to happen to you, Commander.

The Black Arms Officers all look at each other and reluctantly nod, as they all gathered around the table to discuss the plan.

Black Arms Officer: So what is your plan, leader?

The Officer said in a mocking tone.

Alistair: Tch. Due to recent events concerning Mt. Glenn and the Arcadians quite literally decreasing the entire Grimm population of Vale, our efforts of using these devices have been scrapped.

Alistair brings out a device that looks like a small orb but placed on a metal casing, these are infused with Vlad's Magic. His Magic allows him to summon Grimm and feed off negative energy, making him stronger and create more powerful Grimm. There is a reason why he is the Number 1 Most Wanted in the Grimm Kingdom. The Grimm he makes is a mockery of their people and why he "follows" Salem.

Black Arms Officer: Ah yes, those Orbs allow us to summon or even create Grimm, we can even attach these devices to our chest and feed off the negative energy to make us stronger.

Alistair: We will still use it but it won't be as effective if the breach wasn't interfered.

Mercury: And what is your plan B now, huh?

Alistair looks and sees Mercury with Emerald. He sees Emerald just roll her eyes at Mercury basically trying to annoy Alistair.

Alistair: Easy, Mercury. We have the Black Arms place bombs all over the city. As you can see here, I mapped out all points of interest all around Vale. I send in men to kidnap or secure anyone near these locations and use them as hostages.