Chapter 9

In the skies leading to Beacon Academy, Leonardo Lionheart is in a Bullhead heading for Beacon. It took a lot of convincing to even get him out of Haven Academy, with this new Emperor of Arcadia and the reveal of the Kingdom of Arcadia, one that is more powerful than any of the 4 Kingdoms combined. He is afraid that he may get compromised as a spy for Salem.

He even got a call from Salem, it seems she also found out about the Kingdom of Arcadia and demanded that he find any information about them, especially the Grimm Kingdom. Lionheart reluctantly agreed to it, knowing he does not want to face her wrath. But in reality, Lionheart has bigger things to worry about than Salem.

The Bullhead lands in the Landing Bay of Beacon Academy. Once Lionheart steps out, he was greeted by 2 Arcadian Shock Troopers.

 Once Lionheart steps out, he was greeted by 2 Arcadian Shock Troopers

Arcadian Shock Trooper: Emperor Jaune's been expecting you. This way.

The 2 Arcadian Shock Troopers led Lionheart to one of the Arcadian Aircrafts in the Landing Bay as they flew to the Arcadian Royal Cruiser. Lionheart can see outside of the window, multiple Arcadian Cruisers hovering around Beacon, even their Aircraft has an escort of 3 Fighter Jets. The Aircraft landed in the Hangar Bay of the Royal Cruiser, as the Shock Troopers escort Lionheart to the elevator.

They continue on in the hallway, the Shock Troopers we're quiet while Lionheart is sweating. They reached the door as the Shock Trooper presses a button on the console to open the door. He was met with a large conference room, a squad of Royal Guards are situated all around the room. With a large conference table where Jaune, Ozpin, Ironwood, and Theodore are all seated. They look to the entrance and see Lionheart enter.

Ozpin: You're late, Leo.

Lionheart: There we're matters that required my attention.

Ozpin and Ironwood just stare at Lionheart as he took his seat.

Jaune: Now that we're all finally here, we can begin.

Meanwhile in Beacon, numerous Arcadians continue to patrol the halls of the Academy. Ever since the attack on Vale by the Black Arms, security has been amped up. With the new security system and communications network being implemented, the Arcadians placed numerous towers all over Vale, a control center was built near the Academy to monitor all communications and channels.

Nora Valkyrie continues doing her daily patrols, Lie on the otherhand is in the Arcadian Royal Cruiser dealing with other matters involving Mistral. As Nora is walking around the premises of Beacon alongside her Squad, she is with all 13 of them. Out of all of the armors in the Arcadian Army, there's stand out the most.

 Out of all of the armors in the Arcadian Army, there's stand out the most