Chapter 11

It's now the morning of the next day as the Arcadians have just finished cleaning out the mess from the infiltration, the other night. Right now, Ozpin is in his Office alongside Ironwood, to his left and right are Lie and Nora, both wearing their armor. The two are standing straight with their hands behind their back as they are about to begin their talks with a specific Team.

Team RWBY and Pyrrha were called into Ozpin's Office to discuss events regarding Alistair being "removed" from the Team, and they are not looking forward to it.

Ruby: Excuse me, Headmaster. But what is it you wish to talk to us about? We're not in trouble, right?

Ozpin: No you are not.

Pyrrha: But shouldn't we wait for Alistair to arrive. After all, he is part of my Team.

Ozpin: Well Ms. Nikos, that is the reason why I all called you here and it involves Alistair.

As Ozpin decided to get this over with.

Ozpin: As of this moment, Alistair Kurokoro is no longer part of your Team Ms. Nikos and you are to be transferred to Team RWBY, effective immediately.

Team RWBY and Pyrrha were shocked by this decision and demanded answers.

Pyrrha: Headmaster, what is the reason you are removing Alistair from the Team?!

Ironwood: Simple, we arrested him for Acts of Terrorism against the Kingdom of Vale.

Yang: What do you mean by terrorism?! Alistair has done nothing wrong?!

Weiss: Indeed, give us the proof that Alistair is a terrorist!

Lie: Here is the proof you need, Schnee.

As Lie went to Ozpin's desk and drops a datapad filled with information regarding Alistair's crimes. Team RWBY and Pyrrha looked at him as Ruby grabbed the datapad, all of them began looking at the contents.

Lie: We have footage of Alistair conspiring with the Black Arms considering their leader is his "Father", and we have statements from both Adam Taurus and Mercury Arc regarding Alistair's involvement. The same can be said for multiple White Fang members we have arrested. Hell, even Roman Torchwick gave us information about him.

Blake: And what if Torchwick is lying? He could obviously be deceiving you.

Ozpin: I'm afraid not, Ms. Belladonna. As the information our double agents gave us, matches the info given by Roman. So no, he isn't lying.

Pyrrha: This can't be true! I refuse to believe it! Alistair would never do such a thing! He helped us Headmaster! More than Jaune and you two!

As Pyrrha angrily points at Lie and Nora. Nora just laughs and reveals another bit of information that they don't know.

Nora: Fun fact, Nikos. From what I recall, Alistair never told you his Semblance, right? Said that he has yet to unlock it, and I'm here to tell you he lied.

Ruby: Nora, what are you talking about?

Nora: What I'm talking about is Alistair's Semblance is Mind Control. He used his Semblance to get you to be friends with him in an instant. So that he can use this plan to remove Jaune from Team JNPR. But the problem is, he only used it on Ruby and Pyrrha.

Weiss: And what is that suppose to mean? What are you proving here?!

Lie: Simple, you Weiss, had no interest in dealing with Jaune whatsoever, the same thing can be said for Blake, and for Yang, she only puts up with Jaune because he is friends with Ruby.

Weiss: But we never seen him use his Semblance on us, for all we know you can be lying.

Ozpin: When Alistair uses his Semblance, the victim gets a headache. Mercury confirmed this and showed us footage of him testing it out on a few civilians.