Chapter 12

Port: Hello everyone and welcome to the Vytal Festival Tournament, live from the Amity Colosseum! We have a special treat for you all as for the first time ever, a new Kingdom will now be part of this glorious event!!

Oobleck: Indeed Peter, the Kingdom of Arcadia, a Kingdom that has been hidden from us for centuries have now revealed themselves in their full glory, and they are led by Emperor Jaune Arc.

Port: And, for this special occasion, his majesty proposed that Arcadia showcases to all of the 4 Kingdoms their finest and strongest Warriors that Arcadia has ever created. Quite frankly, I'm excited to see what they are capable of.

Oobleck: As do I, Peter, and the same goes for everyone else.

In Amity Colosseum, a large part of the wall was removed to give way for the Royal Arcadian Aircraft to enter the Colosseum. From their, they hover around the arena as inside the ship Jaune sits in the conference room that was changed into a viewing room with multiple seats all around. He is joined by his Sisters, Violet, and Lena.

Bianca: So Jaune, do we have the final lineups for the matches?

Jaune: Not yet, Murata is finalizing them with Ozpin. In a few minutes we'll see who the Students will be facing up against.

Violet A: You know this will be a one-sided fight, right?

Jaune: I know, and that is why I ordered all Combatants to hold back and play around with their opponents.

Olivia: I mean if every fight lasted for a second or even a minute, this whole tournament is just a big embarrassment for the Huntsmen and Huntresses.

Saphron: And will cause more problems that will piss them off. They would think we are mocking them, calling them weak.

Bianca: But they are weak, well those that are arrogant and self-centered, thinking they are the best. Their methods of combat are atrocious-

Jade: Here she goes again with her rant.

Lena: Come on Jade, you know she's not wrong.

Bianca: For example, their use of Mecha-shift weapons is stupid. Yes it's nice that they have a gun feature in their weapon, but the amount of time it takes for it to form up is not enough to defend yourself, what if your opponent is faster than you? They can easily take advantage of the Mecha-shift weapon transforming and attack you.

Violet E: And the cost of maintaining it, compared to our weapons, it's easy and cost less.

Jaune: There's a reason why people in the 4 Kingdoms hate the classics or find them to be boring.

Bianca: And let us not forget that Huntsmen only use one weapon, like come on, widen your horizons. What happens if someone knows your fighting style, you can beaten down easily.

Aqua: Or the fact they are useless without their weapon.

Saphorn: And nobody wears armor. Huntsmen and Huntresses are just basically a big fashion show for them to flaunt out their goods.

Lena: I can name a few examples of this.

Jaune: Well, I get where you're all coming from and we hope that the plans we have for the 4 Academies will change it and shape them to be better warriors.

Violet E: You know they won't accept this.

Jaune: Then find a new profession.

Just then, they head the doors of the room open as they turn to see Himeko, Kafka, and a young woman with light pink hair and pink and blue eyes. She wears a white top with gold buttons that clips to a black choker, as well as a loose pink and blue overcoat. She also wears a blue and white pleated skirt with a black vest around her waist, her camera attached at the hip, as well as black and blue boots and an archery glove on her right hand. This is March 7th