Chapter 15

Summer: You called for me, your highness?

Summer is in Bianca's Office in her own personal ship. She doesn't know why the Queen of one of the main continents called for her, but she has a feeling she already knows what this is about.

Bianca: I believe you already know why I called you here, yes?

Summer: I believe so, is it about Raven Branwen?

Bianca: Indeed it is, Summer. I've received from Lena that the entirety of Menagerie is under our rule now, the Black Arms and White Fang have been routed out and have either been captured or fled the continent. Which leads us to Mistral now.

Summer: And what is our plan heading to Mistral?

Bianca: I can only tell you a few details, but we are going to install the Militarization of Mistral as soon as possible. After all, with Lionheart being outed as a traitor, it would surely dwindle the reputation of the Huntsmen and Huntresses.

Summer: Yes, I remember that. Qrow told me about it. To think he was working with Salem this entire time.

Bianca: And he failed to realize that we have a chance to win against her. His fear got the best of him, but I don't blame him. Some of us would do the same if we see a being more powerful than us.

Summer: Speaking of Huntsmen and Huntresses. No doubt with this announcement, those in Mistral won't like these changes.

Bianca: The Huntsmen and Huntresses in Mistral aren't as bad as what's happening in Vale. They'll get with the changes, whether they like it or not. You can also help out regarding the Adventurer's Guild, I'm sure a few of them would actually do the right thing and not act like the idiots in Vale.

Summer: I'll do my best. We were able to get new recruits when I presented the whole mumbo jumbo of the Guild. We're already putting them to the test to see if they are really eligible enough to join. We have strict rules and they need to follow it.

Bianca: Indeed we do. Summer gather your Team and head to the Cruiser. Our first course of action is to deal with the Bandit Tribes that have been plaguing Mistral for years, it's a good way to show we are here to help.

Summer: Understood, I hope Raven can see to reason.

Bianca: Let's hope so, because we won't be so merciful towards her.

Summer nods and exits Bianca's Office. Once she made it outside, she takes a breather and brings out her Scroll to send a message to Qrow that the meeting with Raven is proceeding as schedule.

Meanwhile in Beacon, Lie is standing in the Courtyard looking at the Arcadian Fleet in the sky as he was approached by Nora and surprisingly his Sister, Xiu.

Lie: Nora, Xiu, thought you both would be on the ship?

Xiu: We just wanted to look for you, little brother. In around 15 minutes we leave for Mistral.

Lie: Indeed. After so long, we get to retake and rebuild our old home. I know Arcadia is our home, but Kuroyuri still has a special place in my heart.

Nora: Of course it is, that's where you met me after all.

Lie: Yup.

But before the two could do anything romantic, Xiu decided to butt in as she does not want to see her Brother be flirty or romantic in front of her.

Xiu: Okay, okay, enough you lovebirds. I'm already sick and tired of seeing your public displays of affection. Do it in private for once.

Lie: Sorry.

Nora: Not sorry.

They heard the sound of metal clanging and look behind them to see Cardin and the Royal Guard approaching them.