Chapter 13

Qrow is leading Team RWBY into their Dorm Room. After their crushing defeat against Bronya, Team RWBY were salty about the loss. Well Yang is, Weiss is scolding herself for losing against one opponent, Blake didn't care, while Ruby is wondering what Qrow is planning.

Ruby: Uncle Qrow, so what are we going to talk about?

Qrow: You'll see, Ruby. Just. Once those doors open, I know you will have a lot of questions and they will be answered. You just need to be patient.

Ruby nods, as she has an uneasy feeling. Luckily, it was interrupted when Bleiss goes up to Ruby and places her arm around her shoulder. Team RWBY decided to ignore her at the time, due to her being very vocal towards Weiss.

Bleiss kept roasting Weiss and it pissed her off, what made it worse was Bleiss doing a light shove, mind you, a light shove and it still made Weiss fall flat on her ass.

Bleiss: Don't worry, bestie. It will all be fine, although, there will be a lot of shouting once we get to your Dorm Room.

Ruby: Shouting?

Weiss: And why are you calling Ruby, bestie?

Bleiss: Because the truth is, I will be her Super Bestie better than the Restie!! And it ain't going to be you!! What, you jealous or something?

Weiss: No I am not and why would I be jealous that I am not Ruby's bestie?

Bleiss: Yeah, sure you are.

The group finally arrives at the door of Team RWBY's Dorm. Qrow just breathes before looking at the girls.

Qrow: 'Well, here goes nothing'

Qrow opens the door and gestures Team RWBY to go inside, Bleiss stays back to let it sink in on what they are about to see. When Ruby looks to the middle, her eyes widen. Right in front of her is her Mother, Summer Rose, the Mother that she knows died long ago, is right there in the flesh.

Summer: Hello Ruby.

Ruby couldn't believe what she is seeing and has tears in her eyes. Summer walks forward and hugs Ruby.

Summer: It's me, Ruby. This isn't a dream, I'm really here.

Ruby: But.....how?

Qrow: That is what we are here to discuss kiddo, so find a seat because this will be a long one.

While the loving family reunion is happening, Jaune went up to Ozpin's Office to discuss matters regarding Remnant, and one of them is the Land of Menagerie as they learned of some grave news in the Faunus' home.

Ozpin: Your highness, what is it you wish to speak about? Is it regarding the increase of riots by the Huntsmen and Huntresses?

Jaune: No, that problem is already being sorted out. Oh, I take it we have the evidence ready regarding Lionheart's betrayal?

Ozpin: We have, James is handling that situation. We will get a replacement as soon as possible.

Jaune: Good. But this matter involves the Faunus, basically their home of Menagerie.

As the elevator doors open, a group of people step out. They are Adam, Eve, Hoshiguma, and Ch'en.

Jaune: Adam, please show us the intel your spies in the White Fang provided us.

Adam nods and brought out a datapad and began displaying a hologram of the entire map of Menagerie, you can see hundreds of red dots all around. With info logs placed all over the screen.

Jaune: It seems the Black Arms got a lot of manpower and land in Menagerie. This is bad. Adam, Eve, what is the full report of this occupation.

Adam: My spies reported that the Black Arms along with the White Fang have taken full control of all of Menagerie. Said, they are fortifying the entire land.