Home

Home - Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros

Home: a safe haven and a comfort zone, A place where you can truly just be yourself.

in which Harry's on tour, but he realizes that's not where his heart truly lies.

A/N: this blurb is based off of the song "Home by Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros" but i fell in love with Paravi's cover of it.  i hope you all enjoy it <3

Warnings: multiple orgasms, choking, overstimulation degradation, daddy kink, face slapping, i think that's all...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

As she watches Harry's current show from the small screen of her phone, she smiles lovingly as she watches her boyfriend prance around the stage. He's always been one to love the attention, always the life of the party in a way, so seeing him do something he truly loves makes her heart ache with happiness.

She's always been supportive of him and his dreams, never saying anything negative when he's gone for long periods of time, never complaining when his side of the bed doesn't smell like him anymore. She's always been there encouraging him to do this. 'Go on tour H, your fans miss you.' 'They're gonna love you baby, you love performing.' She'll say and kiss him, only wanting him to be happy and no regrets.

In the couple months they've been together, they've established a routine for when he's away from her. They'll FaceTime each other and go about their day, simply just wanting the presence of the other to try to fill the yearning in their hearts.

Harry hates being away from his girlfriend for long periods of time, so in a way he hates going on tour only because she can't be there with him. He's offered numerous of times to have her in the pit whenever he performs, to have her stand on the side of the stage or somewhere in the building in his eyesight so he can watch her facial expressions and witness her happy.

She can't ever take him up on his offer because her job won't allow her to take such a long time off, and she doesn't want to feel like she has to rely on Harry for money, so she settles for switching between instagram lives showcasing him on stage, or  on a rare occasion he'll have one of the staff members hold his phone with her on the line and see it.

She sets her phone on the brown wooden table that sits in the living room. The slightly cool breeze comes through the open windows and blowing the plain white curtains that hang on the windows, creating the perfect temperatures for her to begin her cleaning routine.

It's normal that she'll tune into one of his shows and just let it play as background noise if there's things she needs to do. So she steps away from her phone and heads to the kitchen and begins to pull out a couple pans. She grabs some salmon from the fridge and some rice, ready to make a small meal for herself. She grabs a cutting board from the countertop and sets the salmon on the cutting board, grabs one the small pots and fills it with water.

She then turns on the stove and preheats the oven, setting the pot on one of the eye allowing the water to come to a boil and then sets the salmon on the cutting board and begins to cut it into small squares. Once she's done cutting, she grabs some salt and pepper and begins to put some on the squares.

Once she pours the rice into the boiling water, she heads back into the living room and picks up her phone just in time to hear the crowd 'aw-ing' at Harry. She smiles imagining he did some cute pose or said something to a fan.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

It's been a couple hours, long for her to have managed to finish cooking, eat her plate and to finish cleaning the house. She's changed into a silky white two piece pj set, forgoing a bra in the comfort of her own home, and the shorts stopping just below the curve of her ass. She gets up from the couch and heads to the door when she hears a soft knock at the door.