Let me Take Care of You

Y/N's stressed and overwhelmed, and Harry takes care of her. boyfriend!college student!Harry x fem college student reader.

*~*~*~*~

Finals week. The most dreaded week of college, one of the most stressful, and the most exhausting week of her life. She feels like all she's been staring at are the jumbled words in her psychology notebook and the blurry pictures on her iPad. It seems as if everything in her head hurts, her eyes from staring at the bright screen and lack of sleep, the beginning of a migraine starting to form in the middle of her forehead, her hands cramping up from all the writing she's been doing for the past three days.

The past couple days her roommate, Isabella has popped her head in to say hi or to check with her and to offer help studying, in which she refuses. She refuses to be a bother or add on to the stress that someone else is already dealing with, so she isolates herself from them. She stays in her bedroom and the bathroom, quickly walking to and from to avoid interacting with her roommate as much as possible. She knows that if she stays too out too long, her roommate will look at her with those 'pity' eyes as she takes in her appearance, she'll offer to help and she can't accept it. She can't be the reason her roommate fails or gets distracted.

She can't tell how long she's been studying for today, every day has been the same repetitive cycle so they all blend together. With her lack of sleep, it makes it seem as is the past three days have just been one extremely long day. She huffs loudly as she pushes her chair back and moves away from her desk. She stretches her arms over her head and makes a small noise of contentment at the feeling.

As she makes her way over to the small dresser in her dorm, she rubs her eyes tiredly and yawns. Her apartment isn't much, a small corner of the entry room is for the kitchenette furnished with a couple counters with two drawers and white granite countertops, a small white fridge filled with an assortment of fruit juices, bottles of coffees bought at various gas stations, bottles of water, and different types of meat, cheese and fruit. Next to the fridge is a medium sized dark brown wooden bookshelf that holds her dishes, plants and her cheap microwave she managed to snag from her parents house because they had it lying around.

As she makes her way into her kitchenette, her phone dings and she ignores it, thinking it's just another notification from one of her teachers adding yet another study guide filled with information that may or may not be on the final exam. She opens one of drawers in the counter and grabs a random bag of cereal and a bowl from the bookshelf. As she's pouring the cereal into the bowl, her phone dings again and she frowns. Why can't I get a break?! She thinks as she continues making her cereal. She pours the milk in and grabs a spoon from in the other drawer and smiles lightly.

She makes her way back to her desk with her 'meal of the day' and begins to study some more, her eyes just slightly thankful for the short break. She slowly begins to continue where she left off in her textbook, stopping briefly to quickly jot down something to remember later or important information she knows will be on the test.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Her head jerks softly from her hand when she hears a short couple knocks on her dorm room door. When did she fall asleep? She shakes her head and stands from her desk and makes her way to the door.

Once she opens the door, she smiles softly at the sight in front of her. The not yet shoulder length curly brown hair, the soft dark emerald green eyes, the soft pink lips that's turned into a smile, the toned arms littered in tattoos that's carrying a bouquet of flowers, an assortment of all her favorite snacks, a bag of takeout that's more than likely from her favorite Chinese restaurant, and a couple text books.

"Hi baby. Can i come in?" He says and she absentmindedly nods her head. He chuckles as he steps inside her apartment, stopping to give her a quick peck on the forehead and maneuvering into the kitchen to set everything down on the counters. Once he's finished and content with how everything looks, he turns around and smiles softly at his girlfriend. Her glossy eyes rounded out as she stares at him in her kitchen, there's a faint outline of bags beginning to form under her eyes, her curly hair haphazardly thrown into what would be classified as an extremely messy bun. She's dressed in a thin white tank top and a pair of sleep shorts and she's paired it with a pair of plain white ankle socks because she refuses to walk around without something covering her feet.