Part 7

" you stumbled up to your bed . " damn ... " you said before falling into your bed

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Y/nnnnnnnn , Y/N!!!!! " the sound of venti's echoed through your house as he banged on your front door . " Oh my Barbatos.... what could he possible want this early in the morning " you grunted . You dragged yourself out of bed , and slowly shuffled towards the door . 

Venti's shouting and at the door hadn't stopped until you came into his view . 

" WHAT IN THE K'HANERIA DO YOU WANT " you yelled , very clearly upset at your fellow banging on your door. " oops .. " venti said with a small giggle . " I just wanted to check on you , its been a full 24 hours since anyone has seen you " and right as the anemo god had finished his sentence , your stomach let out a menacing growl. " I'm sorry for yelling at you , come in , please .... ' you said this while rubbing the bridge of your nose.

 " You really need to work on your anger issue , y/n " venti sighted as he walked into you " humble abode " . Truth be told , your house was the definition of homey - homely ? You didn't know anymore . 

" So , what happened with you ? " Venti asked . You quickly exhaled before realizing you were asleep for 24 hours . " wait ... 24 H O U R S ??????? " , venti gave you a confused look. " yeah , why do you sound so confused ? " right as he said it , It hit him aswell . " Oh my archons , You were asleep for 24+ hours .... " the confusion had left him speechless . 

" bw-BWHAHAHAHAHAHA " you both busted out laughing. " I- I- I- I CANT BELEIVE YOU SLEPT FOR  24 FOR - FOR 24 HOURS BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ".  At this point you were both clutching your stomachs. And you were on the floor. 

Laughing your arse off. 

you hadn't laughed like this in a long time. How long had it been? How long has it been since this kind of energy coursed through your body. Holy sh_t . That wasn't a wake up call, nothing else could probably be done for you. Your work without break had really drained you. You dont know whether to thank Kaeya, or curse him. Thank him for the huge break, or curse him for making you realize how much being a knight and info holder had drained you. 

" jeez, I haven't laughed like that in a long time " you finally wheezed out . " Work really drained the fun out of you, huh? " venti gasped out, as he was also recovering from the quite aggressive laughing fit you had both shared. " I guess so , man I never would have realized . I guess I really have to thank Kaeya and Jean now " you replied, glancing back over at Venti. " It goes a bit deeper than that y/n" venti responded back. 

" what does that mean " you questioned, venti only gave a teasing smirk back. " Coffee? " you offered. " No thank you I just came by to ask it 1 : making sure you were alive , and 2 : to ask to hangout " Venti said in response. 

" You want to hang out ?" you threw back , surprised someone had the time for that. " Yep?" answered. You knew what he meant but still. " where to then? " you asked . " Picnic, today and tomorrow , springvale, short today, long tomorrow . " Venti shot. You tried to get it down in your head but he had said it quite fast. 

"Right now though? I'm barely dressed? " you stated , gesturing to your bed clothes, that you dont even remember putting on. It consisted of a loose sleeping shirt, and a pair of loose shorts. 

" I wanted to help you get ready? " venti said with a innocent smile on his face. You wanted to trust him , but lord knows what he might do. " Sure" you replied begrudgingly. 

- 30 minutes later-

" venti I dont really think this is my style " you awkwardly muttered . "especially for a Knight of Favonius " mumbled under your breathe. What venti had put you in was a crème blouse, a mid section corset that was light blue with flower embroidery detailing (that was only a little snug in the waist), brown shorts , a pair of white frilly socks, and a pair of brown loafers . 

" does that matter " venti sighed " I want you to look cute, not scary and old. I want you to enjoy yourself for a little bit . And that means looking good too. especially since we might encounter a special someone". You don't know what he meant by that. 

"well, lets go!" venti said . You and him grabbed your belongings and went out the door. Your belongings being a wallet, you had looked for you notebook-but to no avail, and a couple of snacks. You and venti's plan of action was to stop by a restruant , grab your food, and walk and gossip a little bit. You both had decided that spring vale might be a bit to far for today . As you ate your lunch , venti thought it would be an amazing idea to start conversation while you were mid bite of food. 

" soooooo - what did ya' think of Diluc ? He can be quite a sour puss sometimes " . you choked on your food at that last bit. "W-what?" you choked out. " Y'know like-grumpy? someone who kills the mood? is no fun? a sour puss? " venti said, with a mild tone of annoyance. " n-no, I didn't , I didn't  get that all " you sputtered , a little ashamed of maybe not noticing that seemed so obvious to everyone else. " 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

heyyooooo 2nd post in a week lmaooo

I might be getting back o track hahahahahhahah 

I am so fucking tired oml 

word count : 1049

[;-