7

.       .       .       .        Hungry•      .       .       .      .

The smell of Tomato sauce and herbs, like basil and oregano flowed throughout the house.

After many attempts with the spaghetti sticks catching on fire, the tomatoes turning into people eating monsters, and the meatballs almost succeeding in exacting their revenge on everybody for eating them, they finally perfected the most perfect spaghetti ever.

The thick long noodles, tangy tomato sauce, savory meatballs, and cheese, topped off with a piece of applemint as a garment. It was absolutely radishing. (See what I did there?😂)

It looked better than any plate of food on earth, they even went as far as saying it was better than Gordon Ramsey's cooking.

Taehyung smiled at his work, one hand on his hip as the other threw a mini towel on his shoulder.

Yes, his work. All Jimin did was accidentally magic chaos to happen, almost bringing the end of the world. Hell, he even managed to turn the water that was supposed to boil the spaghetti into ice. So they had to wait for it to melt, which took a while.

So after all the near death experiences, Taehyung just told Jimin to leave the kitchen until the food is done, which Jimin more than happily complied and skipped out of the kitchen to Yoongi.

Jimin already teleported to the kitchen and grabbed 2 plates of spaghetti for himself and Yoongi as soon as he smelled the heavenly scent of the spaghetti roaming around the house, and teleported back to his and Yoongi's shared room.

Hoseok ate his spaghetti in his room as well, mumbling about saving someone from Captivity or something like that?

The only ones who didn't eat were Jungkook and Taehyung. Taehyung and Jungkook usually eat together, talking about cute guys at school, gossiping, or just laughing about something stupid. He didn't want to eat without him, he tried, but it felt...Wrong.

Taehyung sighed and took the plates upstairs, and stood outside of his and Jungkooks shared room.

"Jungkook, the food's ready." Taehyung said.

"I'm not hungry." Jungkooks muffled voice was heard through the door.

"Jungkook, you have to eat. You haven't eaten anything since breakfast." Taehyung whined.

The other side of the door was silent.

"Jungkook, please unlock the door." Taehyung pleaded.

The door stayed locked.

That is until the doorknob glowed a blue color, a click was heard soon after.

"Thank you Hoseok hyung" Taehyung whispered.

"Anything for you kid." Hoseoks voice was faintly heard from his room downstairs.

The door glowed a blue color and swung open, letting him enter the room, and closed behind him.

"Kook?" Taehyung asked worriedly when he saw Jungkook face down on the bed.
(I swear if anyone thought anything dirty, I'm gonna cry. My sister was reading this over and thought something bad)

"How'd you get in here? I locked the door." Jungkook grumbled.

"Hoseok hyung unlocked the door with his magic." Taehyung shrugged.

"The dumb whore" Jungkook mumbled.

"I heard that you hoe" Hoseoks voice was heard from downstairs.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and folded his arms in front of his chest.