17

.       .       .       Cheaters       .       .       .

Hyunjin walked down the corridor, well... More like limped down the corridor, leaving a trail of blood behind him.

Why? You may be asking?

It's simple, really.

After Jungkook and the king's little fiery argument, the king called Hyunjin to clean his room (that he himself had wrecked).

Why and how did Hyunjin hurt his foot?

Easy.

The king asked him to take off his shoes before entering because that would be disrespectful and inappropriate of him.
(It was disrespectful and inappropriate of him to touch and talk to Jungkook like that, but whatever😒)

So Hyunjin did as he was told, hence is why and how he hurt his foot.

Hyunjin stumbled and almost fell not even half way to the infirmary.

Couldn't Hyunjin just magic his hurt foot unhurt?

As easy as it sounds, no.

Again, why?

Also, an answerable question.

He left all of his belongings in his room, which meant no magic wand or staff.

Even though some, if not most people don't need a staff and magic wand for magic, the king had magical jewels installed throughout the castle.

The said jewels disable any magic within a 5 foot radius outside of the castle.

Meaning, even with his magical bibbity boppity boo of a wand, it'd be useless.

Taehyung saw that he fell and caught him just in time, helping him regain his balance.

"You okay?" Taehyung asked.

"No, I'm totally not bleeding and limping for no reason right now." Hyunjin said in a sarcastic tone.

"Shit, my bad. That was stupid to say. I meant, what happened?" Taehyung said, helping him walk to the infirmary, with one hand on Hyunjins waist and the other holding Hyunjins arm that was wrapped around his own neck (I'm sorry if it makes no sense, my wording isn't wording right)

Anyone watching them would assume they were dating.

"Tiseous ordered me to clean his trashed up room and demanded that I take my shoes off because it's improper and disrespectful, some shit like that." Hyunjin sighed.

"I'm sorry, that toad of a bitch gave me and Jungkook a rough time too. He keeps hitting on my boyfriend and it's pissing me off." Taehyung groaned.

"Damn, that must suck." Hyunjin chuckled.

At that time, they both stopped in front of the door.

Taehyung twisted the door knob but it wouldn't budge.

"What the hell?" Taehyung mumbled in confusion.

"What?" Hyunjin asked.

"It's not opening?" Taehyung said.

"Wh-"

"Shhh"

"I love you." They heard someone from the other side of the door.

"I'm glad I met you, if I didn't, I don't know what I'd do."

"You're my whole world, I'd do anything for you."