14

.       .       .       Arrival       .       .       .

Taehyung, Jungkook, and Hoseok woke up early the next morning to get ready for the journey ahead of them.

Of course, Taehyung and Jungkook didn't know what to wear, they're going to see the king, should they wear something casual? Something formal maybe?

"Hyung, should we wear something casual or formal?" Taehyung asked Hoseok.

"Something formal, we're going to see the king and we're going to be working for him." Hoseok answered as he buttoned up his shirt.

"But hyung, we don't have any formal clothing." Taehyung said worried.

"Alright" Hoseok snapped his fingers and Jungkook appeared next to Taehyung in an instant.

"Follow me" Hoseok breathed out.

"What the-?" Jungkook stared in disbelief, wondering how he was just in the other room.

Hoseok walked them to a door and opened it, revealing a walk in closet.

God, it was ginormous.

It was filled to the brim with designer brands. All kinds of shirts, pants, shoes, and accessories.

There was a large mirror that you could see yourself head to toe in.
(I forgot the proper word for it)

It was like Barbies closet in real life!

Taehyung and Jungkook felt like they could faint.

"Well, have fun you two!" Hoseok said before shutting the door behind him.

"I bet I can dress hotter and better than you" Taehyung spoke up after a while of silence.

"Is that a challenge?" Jungkook asked Taehyung.

Taehyung smirked at Jungkook in return.

"You're on" Jungkook said, before they both looked through the clothes.

After a while, Taehyung and Jungkook found their outfits.

Taehyung looked even hotter than he did before, Jungkook didn't even think that was possible. Maybe it was the non permanent black hair coloring Taehyung had on that pulled it all together?

Taehyung thought Jungkook transformed himself into a fucking Dom. He didn't think it was even possible to have a boyfriend who could have dual looks. How did he get so lucky with a boyfriend like Jungkook?

Coincidentally, Taehyung and Jungkook both decided to wear black button up shirts, black suit jackets, black slacks, and black shoes.