16

.       .       .       Caught       .       .       .

Jungkook stumbled into the infirmary of the castle, clutching his wrists and sniffling.

He locked the door behind him and leaned against it, falling to the ground and crying his heart out.

"Jungkook?" Felix gasped and ran to the younger.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" Felix asked as he hugged him.

"I-it hurts" Jungkook managed to say through his sobs.

Felix broke the hug and looked down at his once white shirt with red stains.

He grabbed Jungkooks wrists and found blood flowing from them.

It didn't look like they'd stop anytime soon.

Jungkooks head lolled from one side to the other.

He was gonna pass out from how much blood he lost.

Seeing this, Felix carried Jungkook and sat him down on one of the infirmary beds and grabbed some medical stuff before returning.

He stood in between the youngers dangling legs and worked on one wrist.

After he patched up and nursed Jungkooks wrist, he put pressure above the wounds to stop the bleeding and repeated the same to the other wrist.

"Hey, what happened?" Felix asked, as he made Jungkook lay down on the bed and put the covers on him.

"Tissue shit hurt me because he saw the marks that Taehyung left and because I talked to him the way I did. If he sees me talking or being with Taehyung, then I won't see him ever again." Jungkook sniffed

"Oh.." Felix didn't know what to say.

"I wanna tell him 'I love you' for at least one last time. I want to tell him 'I'm glad I met you, if I didn't, I don't know what I'd do.' Do you ever feel like telling Hyunjin random stuff like that?" Jungkook asked.

"I do. I feel like telling him 'You're my whole world, I'd do anything for you.' I know that sounds cheesy but I just love him too much for anything to happen to him. If I were in your position, I'd want nothing but to be with my one and only love, like this. Being in bed and having our arms wrapped around each other and talking about the most random things ever." Felix smiled at the thought of being with Hyunjin.

Felix broke out of his thoughts when someone hugged him.

He looked down to see Jungkook wrapping his arms around his waist and burying his head into Felix chest.

"Where's Taehyung? I wanna see him. 'I wanna tell him 'I love you'" Jungkook sobbed.

"I-"

"Hey! What's going on in there? Open up!" Someone shouted and banged on the door.

Felix panicked and looked down at Jungkook who was fast asleep.

Before Felix could do anything, the door was broken down.

The sound of the door being broken down and falling had woken up Jungkook.

Their eyes widened with fear and surprise.

Like they've been caught doing something heinous they weren't even doing in the first place.

There standing in front of them was none other than Taehyung and Hyunjin with the look of betrayal and anger displayed on their faces.

__________________________________

Oop- Cliffhanger👀

I know, I'm left in suspense too

I got the chills writing this and the last chapter😭 (not in a good way)

I'm sorry for the short chapter for today, but I'm kinda busy rn

Hope you're doing good

Have fun, stay healthy, and safe💚💜