27

.       .       .       Golden       .       .       .

He ran down the hallways as fast as he could. He could hear his heart beating faster than its usual pace. He wanted to stop running and take a break, but his mind told him no. Not when they're in trouble. Not when he messed up.

When he saw their door, he sprinted faster than ever before. His body slammed against the door and he desperately banged on the wooden surface with tears in his eyes.

Not a moment later, a tired blue haired boy opened the door.

"Hoseok?" Taehyung asked groggily.

"Is anyone is your room?" Hoseok asked.

"What? No, Jungkook is at his room and Jin is busy with something. Why..?" Taehyung asked, half asleep.

Hoseok wasted no time in barging into Taehyungs room.

"Hey-" Taehyung shook his head to fully wake himself up.

Hoseok snatched Taehyung from the door and immediately locked the door behind them.

"Hoseok-"

Hoseok threw Taehyung on the bed.

Before Taehyung could recover, Hoseok sat on the bed next to him.

"Listen to me." Hoseok said, almost pleading.

"Remember the plan? We're starting it tomorrow, we can't waste anymore time on it, especially since Tiseous may have caught on by now." Hoseok said urgently.

"Then shouldn't Jungkook be here?" Taehyung asked worriedly.

Hoseok paused before speaking.

"You said you'd do anything for him, even if it means dying, right?"

Taehyung stayed silent and nodded.

"There isn't a 100% guarantee that you both will make it out alive... But one of you might be able to make it." Hoseok mumbled, it hurt him to say that piece of information.

"Tell me everything." Taehyung said.

Hoseok nodded and told him everything that Taehyung would have to do, everything that could happen, and everything that will happen.

After 15 minutes of talking, Taehyung was calm and scared.

"Just in case, if anything happens, you should take tonight to spend the time that you have with Jungkook." Hoseok quietly informed.

Taehyung nodded and went to the door.

He put his hand on the doorknob and turned to face Hoseok with a sad and small smile.

"Thanks for everything. It was nice knowing you hyung." Taehyung said.

Hoseok was taken aback by his words, a small smile appeared on his face.

"Anything for my favorite kids. Take care of Kookie for me Tae. And" Hoseok paused. "Be careful, I don't want what I said to be true. Please promise me you'll be careful." Hoseok said, as his eyes filled with tears.

Taehyung nodded and left the room.

After a couple of minutes, walking down the hall, Taehyung arrived in front of a luxurious looking door that had looked different from all the rest.

He took a key out from his pocket and inserted it into the key hole, unlocking the door.

He softly opened the door and walked in before gently closing it behind him.

He looked at the big room in front of him, there was a golden crisp chandelier hanging from the ceiling, Golden dust appeared to be connecting it to the ceiling.

The room had gold and white furniture, everything seemed to be so majestic.

Taehyung walked further into the room and saw Jungkook putting a shirt on. It looked as if he had just gotten out of the shower.

Jungkook turned around and saw Taehyung.

"Oh, hey Tae! What are you doing here?" Jungkook asked, a bit confused but happy that Taehyung was there.

Taehyung said nothing and sat on Jungkooks bed with his head hung low.

"Hoseok told me we're gonna start the plan first thing tomorrow. And there's no guarantees that the both of us will make it." Taehyung mumbled quietly, not daring to look up at Jungkook.

Jungkook had a small frown on his face. He walked over to Taehyung and cupped his cheeks and tilted Taehyungs head to look up at him.

"Hey, don't say that. We'll make it out, alive and happy. Just the two of us together." Jungkook said softly with a small smile on his face.

Taehyung hugged Jungkooks waist and buried his face in his stomach.

Jungkook smiled and ran his fingers through Taehyungs hair.

"I just... I don't wanna lose you, you know? Anything could happen in a matter of seconds." Taehyungs muffled voice didn't go unheard by Jungkook.

"It'll be fine" Jungkook reassured Taehyung. "If that's the case, how about we spend our last day here together in each others arms?" Jungkook suggested.

Taehyung smirked and the next thing Jungkook knew, he was on the bed, laying on his back. His eyes were wide as he tried to understand what just happened.

Taehyung then pinned his arms to the bed.

"W-wait, this isn't what I had in mind. I said spend the night in each others arms not this." Jungkook said as his face heated up.

"But baby, by the end of the night, we'll be in each others arms. Just how you want, but for now, it's me on top and you laying down." Taehyung whispered in Jungkooks ear.

Taehyung pulled away and his smirk grew wider when he saw Jungkooks red blush.

Jungkooks lips were slightly parted as his doe eyes looked up at Taehyung.

Taehyung ran his thumb over Jungkooks bottom lip.

"So beautiful and all mine." Taehyung mumbled, he was entranced at the sight.

Taehyung kissed Jungkook, softly but passionately as his hands ran over Jungkooks soft and smooth skin.

While they spent their night together bathed in each others love, in the corner of the room was an inaudible click that went unnoticed by the couple.

______________________________________

I think that was the longest hiatus I've taken so far?

I'm so sorry, I've been hella busy lately.

I don't know when I'll have a day where I won't be busy, it's either studying, piles of homework, finals, getting sick, chores, family, or problems.

Nevertheless, I'll try my best to make a schedule and see when I'm available to continue on with this book.

Only a couple of chapters left🎉🎊

With that being said, I love you all so much, stay healthy and safe, I'll see you in the next chapter💚💜