19

.       .       .       Shit       .       .       .

Jungkook stood outside the infirmary by himself, waiting for the others to be done with the interrogation.

Before you ask or wonder why he was alone, I'll explain it.

Since Taehyung and Jungkook couldn't be seen together, Taehyung decided to stay inside the room with Felix and Hyunjin to finish up the interrogation.

Hyunjin would obviously want to hear what his boyfriend had to say for himself, and if Jungkook were in the room while the interrogation was happening, Hyunjin would think Jungkook was influencing Felix' story.

And so, there was a very bored Jungkook leaning against the wall and looking at the golden pixie dust magically floating in the air with the current time of the day.

He let out a loud sighed and was about to leave when the door opened, letting out a very happy Hyunjin and a relieved Felix with their fingers intertwined.

As soon as Hyunjin's eyes locked with Jungkook's, he let go of Felix' hand and pulled Jungkook into a tight hug.

"I'm so sorry for thinking Felix was cheating on me with you Jungkook, I was being childish. I was just hurt and felt you deserved an apology." Hyunjin said before pulling away.

"It's fine, I'd react the same way if I found you and Taehyung in the same position. It just shows that you love Felix that much. There's nothing to apologize for!" Jungkook smiled happily.

"Hey Kook, Taehyung wanted us to tell you that he wants to talk to you before he has to go back on duty." Felix said.

"Okay" Jungkook smiled. "Thank you for treating my wounds. I wouldn't be alive if you hadn't done so." Jungkook teared up.

"Hey, don't cry. It's okay, you'd do the same for me. You're like a brother to me, even though I've known you for less than a day. Take care, okay?" Felix hugged Jungkook.

"Why are we talking to each other like this is the last time we'll ever see each other? We'll be able to see everyone during dinner." Hyunjin laughed.

"I don't know! Gosh, this is silly." Jungkook giggled.

"Okay kid, we'll see each other during dinner. Take care, okay?" Felix chuckled.

"Okay, bye!" Jungkook said, before they left.

Jungkook walked into the infirmary and closed the door behind him.

"Tae?" Jungkook called out into the dark room, as he walked deeper into the abyss.

Jungkook shrieked when something grabbed him by the waist and threw him onto the bed.

"Have you ever done it in the dark?" Taehyung rasped.

"T-tae, what are you-"

Taehyung kissed Jungkook hardly.

"That's enough talking for now, don't you think? The only talking you'll be doing is moaning my name, okay?" Taehyung said.

Jungkook moaned in response.

"Good boy" Taehyung smirked.

And for a moment, they forgot all their problems around them... Just for a moment, a moment they wished would last.

•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.

"That's weird." Jungkook mumbled to himself, as he dressed.