11

.       .       .       Carnival       .       .       .

The air was thick with an awkward tension as the two walked in silence.

The only sound that was heard was the dead crunching leaves under their shoes.

They stood a good 6 feet away from each other, still having the moment from earlier playing in their minds.

Taehyung wanted to talk about his new found feelings towards the younger and explain his actions from the kitchen, but he was scared that Jungkook wouldn't hear him out.

As for Jungkook, he didn't want to talk to the elder.

Why?

Simple, he felt like his feelings were played and toyed with in the kitchen. He knows Taehyung wouldn't play with his feelings, hell, he didn't even know about his feelings, but he couldn't help but feel like it was just a game. Nothing more and nothing less.

But a part of him wanted to talk things out with Taehyung and make things go back to how they were before, but even if they did go back to normal, the memory would still be there, the moment still happened, they wouldn't forget it.

Another part wanted to confess to Taehyung, be something more than best friends. Was that even possible? Could they be lovers? Would his confession just tear all those years of friendship and crumple it into a paper ball and deem it useless?

The fear of that happening was grand, his chances of being with Taehyung were slim; at least that's what he thought.

Fear, anger, and confusion, aren't always the best emotions to feel all at once. They could make one go insane and do the craziest things imaginable. While some can control it better than others.

All they needed to do was buy the groceries they need and leave.

Jungkook just hoped everything would go the way he wanted.

But then again, when has anything gone his way?

I'll give you time to think.

Are you done?

Do you have a guess?

If you guessed zero, then you are a very lucky winner of.... Something, that's for sure!

After a minute or five, they arrived at the market.

All they need was some Bananas, Strawberries, and a pizza.

Since Jimin caught the sniffles and Taehyung was too lazy to make any food, everyone agreed on having Pizza for dinner.

Which surprised Taehyung and Jungkook, because they thought Pizza didn't exist in this world.

Who would've thought?
(Me of course)

Jungkook felt himself grow irritated when he realized that the fruits were at the stand that Xotchil was at.

Jungkook let out a sigh as he speed walked to the fruit stand with Taehyung following behind him.

"Hello- Oh, hey Taehyung." Xotchil smiled sweetly when she saw him, twirling her ridiculously beautiful hair which made her all the more attractive, which was somehow possible because she was already ethereal.

"Hi" Taehyung waved at the lady and looked down at the floor.

"We need a box of Strawberries and two Banana bunches please." Jungkook said as he took the money out of his pocket and put it on the table.

"Sure, anything else?" Xotchil asked.

"Nope, that'll be all." Jungkook plastered a smile on his face.