Preparing

Hi,due to my exams I probably won't post a lot but I shall still make an effort to,so do not worry! As you can already see this is the first chapter please,do enjoy

Auther-kun

____________________

??? Pov
____________
  I hummed happily as I was watching my favorite show while laying peacefully on the couch,it was the perfect summer, trees swaying,birds chirping and most importantly I'm at peace-

  -???'s peaceful silence broke when they heard their name being called by a hoarsed male voice that they recognized,they recognized it all to well "TANJIRO!".Tanjiro heard his name once more as he sluggishly got up from his comfort zone.-

  "Yes, Inosuke?" I said, quite upset about my calming silence being broken by my dear friend Insokue Hashibira. He then said "Me and Ponitsu-" before he could finish I corrected him "Zenitsu." He replied with "Yeah yeah,him and I wanted to go on the beach! You can also bring your sister along!" {A beach? doesn't sound bad....and I might just get my peace and quiet back-} "Yeah!I think we should go Oni-chan!" In mid-thought my little sister Nezuko joined in the conversation. I sighed and agreed once again hoping for peace and quiet.

  "Well start packing! Cause we are heading out now!" Inosuke said once again in a hoarsed tone as he rushed out of my house, {why do I even keep the door unlocked?} I thought to myself while walking up the stairs to start packing."C'mon Nezuko let's pack" I said as I raced up the stairs waiting patiently at the door of her room.

She jogged right up the stairs and into her room dragging me inside along with her.She then opened her closet revealing the fact that when I tell her to fold her clothes,she doesn't.I faced palmed and she seemed to had realized it "Oh, it's not that bad Oni-chan, I bet that yours is worse". She said in a courageous tone. I smirked and chuckled then said "Alright,we will see about that when we go into my room." After a bit of small talk between us, we went to my room. Nezuko was about to say the words 'I told you so' before she saw that all the clothes in my closet were carefully organized,folded and neat. She gasped in surprise as she sat on my bed disappointed about the fact that my closet was not a rats-nest like hers.

  I grabbed a spare bag of mine and started packing the same things that Nezuko packed,things like clothes, sunscreen,sunglasses and extra pair of clothes,my phone and money. I finished packing and I grabbed my bag along with Nezuko's and loaded them into the trunk of the car. Seeing as how I was seventeen and Nezuko was sixteen, I had to drive. I grabbed the car keys and sat in the drivers seat, Nezuko sat next to me in the passenger seat as we drove to Inosuke and Zenitsu's shared apartment building in the town of Yakato.

That is it for this chapter, it is mighty short but it is the best I can do for now, hope you enjoyed.