Lets Play......UNO!

______________________________
Kokushibos' pov(😲 a new pov!?)
——————————————————————————————
  I was sitting in my room then I heard the door open and slam shut, I got up wondering 'what the hell......I have to PAY for that'.

  I walked outside my room and saw Gyutaro, "Who slammed the door?" I asked him, he looked at me and said "Ummm, Daki...Yeah Daki!".

  I'm gonna kill that little shit......I thought as I walked off "OI, DAKI".

  "SHIT-" I heard a female voice say as well as shuffling, then I heard the door open again, but with a pause. Until I heard "MUI~ HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME~! MASTER IS GONNA KILL ME NOW~!".

So Muichiro is here? Why would master kill her tho? I don't think it matters, I still need to kill her myself.

Then master himself started talking to saying "Why would I kill you Daki? It's just Muichiro,right?" Then a small pause until "Daki. Your dead.".

  Opp, I don't wanna get into that but maybe I can calm him down? "Muzan, don't kill her." I said to him as I walked into the same room as the two noisy ass people.

  "Fine.....I won't kill her....yet..." He said as he sighed softly. Then daki jumped into my arms saying "THANK YOU MICHI! I CAN GET A CHANCE OF LIFEEEE!".

     I sighed to myself thinking 'This girl.....' "Yeah yeah, whatever, now, who is that?" I asked pointing to the boy with crimson hair.

    "My boyfriend." Muichiro said in response shocking all three of us. BOYFRIEND!? "As your cousin, I want to make sure he's good for you.".(In this au Muichiro and Kokushibo are cousins)

  "YEAH! AND AS YOUR FEMALE BESTIE HE MUST PROVE HIS WORTH TO DATE YOU!" Daki shouted whilst pouting, ugh so childish.

    "What exactly do I have to do to prove myself?" The boy asked. I just asked him a few questions and then approved of him, meanwhile Daki........

"LETS PLAY.......UNO!"

.         .        .

  "Are you dumb?" Muzan asked "H-HEY!" I sighed and went into my room not gonna bother with all this nonsense.
  ______________________________no ones pov

  Muichiro laid out a deck of cards, giving seven cards to both players. Player number one, Daki watched her cards carefully then placed down a yellow four.

  Player number two, Tanjiro, watched this move carefully and placed a red four. Daki placed a red zero, than Tanjiro placed a red +2, this shocked Daki but she chuckled as she placed a blue +2, Tanjiro was also shocked by this move but smirked and placed a green +2. What was Daki gonna do?

Daki picked up 6 cards and grumbled as Tanjiro played his last three cards, a green 5, a blue 5, and a red 5. Tanjiro smirked cockily(😏) and said "Uno.".

"WAHHHHH!?!? YOU CHEATED!" Daki screamed "No not at all." Tanjiro answered. Daki sighed and said "Fine then, guess you have my approval." "YAY!" Tanjiro jumped up saying.

Ok I have lessons soon so I have to stop it here plus I need to finish homework plus I needs to iron my uniforms plus I need to eat so bye