The secret tunnel

Hey guys! The auther has gone on a little......trip....yeah a trip, and his best friend decided why not make some chapters for him? (Yes the auther is male AND VERY MUCH GAY) yeah anyway let's start.
_____________________
Tanjiro's pov
________________
  After the figures who I think are people quietly walked away, I got up and saw Zenitsu and Inosuke in the room as well, I quickly walked over to them and proceeded to wake them up.

  Luckily they awokened unharmed, the three of us including Nezuko who I had on my back walked out the small rocky room. We walked through what seemed like rocky hallways and halfway through Zenitsu abruptly said "Guys....I think we are in an underground tunnel or at least some kind of cave to say the most."

  He was actually right but what I didn't understand was that, from time to time while we were walking, we saw windows in the frame of the rocky tunnel so I then added "You may be right...but I'm a marine biologist and us marine biologists haven't discovered any kind of underwater tunnels with actual windows in them...." Zenitsu agreed with my statement even though he is a geologist, meaning he studies rocks and or minerals.

  Meanwhile Inosuke didn't understand anything what we were talking about because he was more of a paleontologist meaning he studies fossils and or fossil fuels, so he said "What the hell is y'all talking about? Is this not common?" Me and Zenitsu shook our heads in the common gesture that everyone calls....'NO!' I'm pretty sure Insokue got the idea that no, this is not common, from me and Zenitsu's movements.

  We continued walking until we heard whispering, I pulled the others to the side, Nezuko was up at that time so she clung on to me like a child when they finally see their parents after their first day of daycare. I then peared around the hard wall to see two females talking to each other.

  One was fairly short probably around 4'11 and had black hair that faded into a purple, she was talking to a girl who was a good bit taller than her probably 5'10, with pink hair that faded into a lime green like sakura-mochi. We watched them talk for a bit and then they walked their separate ways.

  We started walking that way being as quiet as possible until we were unfortunately caught, there was a man who seemed like he was in his early twenties, he had black hair that was tied at the back and ocean blue eyes. "You four... must be the...new survivers.." he said in a monotone like voice, I nodded and then spoke up, "1. Who are you? 2.where are we? and 3.what do you mean by 'survivers'?" He said he would explain and dragged us into a place that looked like a living room, he then proceeded to call people out some random rooms, in total he called at least 17 people into the room exncluding us and himself. He than started to speak "For your first question, I am Tomioka Giyuu, one of the first survivers in this life or death place, these are other survivers who will introduce themselves on their own time. For the second question, you four are in an underwater tunnel that is at least 500,000,000 kilometers deep underwater, and for the last question, when I say survivers, I mean people who have survived whatever lurks at these depths, that is all I hope you all will enjoy it here as this is all we have." He finished, I was actually quite shocked 500,000,000 kilometers deep underwater? Damn that's quite the lot......

Ok I think imma end this here if you do have any questions comment them bellow and I shall read and answer them all

Bye bye