Satisfying but Traumatic

I got this idea from a reader ofc so thxs XToxic_DreamsXmsX

____________________________
No one's pov
___________________
  Muichiro was walking through the halls when he suddenly got a random flashback of the past,the flashback was about him and his deceased brother.

  Muichiro walked back to his room to break down but instead found Tanjiro in there,he couldn't take it anymore as a waterfall of tears poured out of his eyes.

  Tanjiro immediately ran to his aid and brought him closer to the bed, "is something wrong, Muichiro?" Tanjiro asked being careful not to aggravate Muichiro more.

"Y-yeah it's just-" Muichiro responded in a shaky voice as he cut himself off and said "N-no, it's nothing...." He continued. "No, tell me, I'm your boyfriend, I'm supposed to comfort you when your down." Tanjiro said, determined to get Muichiro to talk about it.

  Muichiro took a deep sigh and started "Well, it's just......for some reason I got a memory from my past.....it was about me and my brother.....well before he died...."

..............................
FLASHBACK
..............................

  Muichiro was running around outside in the forest with his twin brother Yuichiro. He then call out to his brother saying "Yui! Daddy wants us inside!"

  Yuichiro nodded as he walked inside with his brother only too see a two foot wolf surrounded in a bloodbath that used to be their parents.

  Yuichiro knew what to do so he covered his brothers' mouth and slowly backed away............until

*CRACK*

  Yuichiro quietly whispered to himself saying "Fuck.......I need to get Muichiro out of here....but how?" Luckily for them the wolf didn't notice yet and was still looking around.

  At that moment is when Yuichiro decided to make a run for it with Muichiro. Like a gust of wind they flew (they ran ok? I'm just using an expression,they can't fly....or can they?) out of there and ran towards the cities lake.

  Yuichiro told Muichiro they would have to swim to get out of the forest area and so they did........or tried to do.

  While swimming Yuichiro felt like he was slowly being pult down, he thought it was just him, but he was wrong.

  When he looked down he saw a large but faint figure that pult him and Muichiro down.

  While being pulled down he was trying to make it let go of them but he got bit harshly, blood was everywhere, with all the blood around the creature got rieled up.

  It swallowed Yuichiro whole making Muichiro ten times more frightened, just Yuichiro alone seemed to full the giant so it let Muichiro go and swam back down into the depths.

  This left Muichiro so stunned that he started panicking and swimming in random directions closing his eyes tightly not knowing where he was going.

  This is until he hit the side of his head in a rock and he passed out.

..............................
END OF FLASHBACK
..............................

  At this point Muichiro was sobbing silently into his boyfriend's arms, "T-thats all I r-remember....." He was able to muster this much.

  Tanjiro held onto him tightly thinking about what to do in this situation. He then kissed his boyfriends' forehead and cuddled him.

  "Shhhh, don't cry, I'm here, it's alright, it's all in the past." Tanjiro said trying to calm his lover down.

  It worked because Muichiro fell asleep, Tanjiro falling asleep soon after, leaving the couple to be asleep and cuddling.

Das the end I'm tired now :p