Inlove?

HIIIIIIIIIII IM HERE AGAINNNNNNNNNNNNNNN HOPE YOU GUYS ARE WELL AND ARE ENJOYING YOURSELVES! CAUSE I AMMMMM OK LETS START
____________________
Muichiro's pov
________________
  -And we got back our legs, I picked up the bag and walked to the kitchen. Tanjiro stopped at our shared room and went inside meanwhile his sister went in her shared room with Kanao and Aoi, look, I don't really like the other two so im not saying what they did, ok? ok. I went inside the kitchen and dropped the bag on the smoothed out rock counter.

  Unlucky me stumbled upon Tengen in the kitchen, "Oi! Muichiro! what'd ya bring back!?" why the hell does he have to shout? "Check yourself you incompetent nincompoop." I replied, flipping my hair as I walked away. At the moment im tired and I still need to ask Mitsuri or Kocho or both something anyway, so im wayyyyy to busy to deal with him.

  I started walking towards Mitsuri's room, I reached the door that had so many damned pink things on it, you didn't even have to be acustumed to this place to know it was her room, I knocked and got a quiet "Come in!" as a response. I walked in and saw Kocho was there as well, I got a nice greeting from the both than sat done on a small cushion, then Mitsuri broke the pit of silence "So what brings you here Mui-kun?" Kocho nodded in agreement "Well...Can you two tell me why my heart beats so fast and my face heats up when-" I was almost finished when they shouted.

  "WHO?" trust me when I say I got jumpscared, though I still answered "Um Tanjiro...why?" then I heard Mitsuri sqeal "Ekk! our Mui finally came out of his shell!" {the fuckidy fuck is she talking about?-} immediately after thinking that Kocho hugged me "Finally my little baby's inlove!" I went completely wide eyed "W-wait inlove????? can we like I dunno....rewind a little!?" I was way to confused to understand what the hell was going on.

________________________
Nezuko's pov
________________
  Ok......im kinda stuck, "Kanao-san? Aoi-san? can one of you let go please?" "Ne.... Noo....sleep Nezuko" Kanao responded "Bu-" "No buts.." Aoi said "Fine.."

  Ok maybe we should rewind to a little before this......so fifteen minutes earlier...

  I walked into Kanao,Aoi and my shared room, "Hi Kanao-san,Aoi-san!" "Hey Nezuko" they responded in usion,I sat on the bed and sighed as soon as I did so Kanao and Aoi were by my sides, "Is something wrong Nezuko-chan?" Kanao-san asked Aoi-san nodded and said "Yeah, you look down" trust me when I say I was redder than a crackheads eyes after they do some kind of drug or even redder than my brothers' hair! suddenly I started stuttering out the answer "U-um I um...*sigh* promise you won't be mad.." they both nodded, I sighed for the last time then said "I-I like....you two...." They looked shocked for a second but then smiled and kissed me on my cheeks. (I couldn't contain myself.....which cheeks???😳)

  They pulled me down on the bed and held me in a position I couldn't get out of...

  Now that leads to the situation we have now!

__________________________
Tanjiro's pov
_________________
  As soon as I walked in the room I ploped my body on the bed and waited for Mui to get back. After a bit, he finally came back but there was a small pink tint on his cheeks. (which cheeks!?) "Hi Mui!" "Hi Tanjiro" he said as he sat on the bed, I immediately hugged him and was now attached to him like glue, he's never getting me off! "E-eh!? Tanjiro?" he questioned. I nodded and brought him down on the bed "can we cuddle???" "I dunno-" I cut him off mid-sentence "Pleaseeee" he sighed "fine" and we cuddled, I'm really thankful cause I was actually very cold.