The Eleoptia

Two chapters in one day!?!? Huh!?!? Hehheeheh on Friday I will post two chapters and on Thursday one, Saturdays one as well Soo hope y'all enjoy this one cause we going for a rideeeee.

_______________________
Muichiro's pov
_______________
  "Shit,shit,shit,shit,shit!! Genya we are soooo fucked!"I said walking around the room in circles, "I-I wha- what the hell was that!?" He answered back "HOW THE HELL DO YOU WANT ME TO KNOW, WAIT RIGHT NOW WE NEED TO HURRY TO KOCHO, GO,GO,GO!" I shouted as I pushed Genya out the room. We were running through the halls frantically, we finally reached Kochos' lab and we bursted through the door "Woah...boys,boys you two look like you saw a ghost! What's the matter?" She asked when we bursted through the door frantically "Mom(referring to shinobo), we found another monster...." I said on the verge of having a panic attack, Kocho held me close and said "You only call me mom when your scared for your life....what did you two boys see?" Genya started explaining it to her because I fell asleep.

  When I woke up again I was in my room on the bed....Tanjiro was next to me and checked if I had a fever, he explained that Giyuu told everyone in here about the new monster that is now named the Eleoptia, because of its elephant like looks and because of the bump in it's back, it kinda looks like a small topia.

  I just wanted to go back to bed so I nodded rolled over I went back to bed.

Sorry this is so short I have somewhere to go and I will be there all dayyyyy and I won't have internet nor wi-fi so I will post a longer chapter tomorrow dw